Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Whoa there fella.

Don't be giving that tool  Cameron any credit. He said Brexit could lead to war (his words) but thought that was a risk worth taking to settle an in house argument? 

The bloke is an absolute whopper who didn't even have the bollox to finish what he'd started. 

Aye, bad example there.

Im quite surprised by that, can I ask why?

She always comes across to me as completely under qualified for any high position of state and a bit of a political lightweight - from living about her previous roles in the City to that whole ‘not being a mother she wouldn’t understand’ blunder.

Just interesting that you singled her out.

I thought her and Gisela Stuart were the most convincing during the in/out debates and as a firm 'Brexiteer' I think she would have ultimately commanded more respect than Theresa May has done post referendum.

As for the 'not being a mother' comment. I tend not to be mithered about what I consider to be throwaway comments like that. The bigger picture is more important. And I think the tories missed a trick when they opted for May.

Just for balance I also like Caroline Lucas and have a bit of a weird crush on her :-)

For balance........one Tory Trollop I cannot fucking abide is that old trout Anna Sourby.

But bizarrely, I’d love to give her one as I think she’d be a tremendously fine grind.

Same goes with that little twat from Salford, thingy Blears......shed be mucky as fuck.

If any of our Salford posters know her, please pass my number on to her....she’s nominated now for the best thirty seconds of her life.

For balance........one Tory Trollop I cannot fucking abide is that old trout Anna Sourby.

But bizarrely, I’d love to give her one as I think she’d be a tremendously fine grind.

Same goes with that little twat from Salford, thingy Blears......shed be mucky as fuck.

If any of our Salford posters know her, please pass my number on to her....she’s nominated now for the best thirty seconds of her life.

I dont share her politics but i know Hazel and her husband Mike quite well. She often shared her fantasy about being rogered senseless by Bolton's finest...strangely she didn't mention your name though Si

I dont share her politics but i know Hazel and her husband Mike quite well. She often shared her fantasy about being rogered senseless by Bolton's finest...strangely she didn't mention your name though Si

Bollocks Pete......you know she fancies me like mad.

She even once said to me she had a damp patch in her bedroom and could I nip round to take a look.

• Site Supporter

She looks one filthy fucker doesnt she pal ? Wanking tackle sorted for many WWers tonight haha...

In other matters...saw Bob Hartigan the other day....first time in years....then saw him again today.

Aye, got your DM ta, don't think I'd recognise him these days, must be proper knocking on.

Edited by Alf Hartigan

• Members

Red tinted? I'm pretty centrist, or at least thats where I come out on all those online political mapping tool things. But regardless I don't think many people think Trump is anything other than a joke, regardless of where they sit on the political spectrum. He represents an unpleasantness that really needs to end. But above and beyond that, its clear he will say and do anything he thinks with further his position. If you think otherwise you've been royally duped. 

Afraid not son. Been around longer than you and seen it all so duping does not come into play at this end but may have at yours..

Trumps election was mainly about fucking off the political elite. He will turn the US economy around without doubt and when it comes to voting time, spending power and prosperity are remarkably potent weapons.

Start preparing yourself for another potential 7 years of 'unpleasantness' rather than something which is going to end.

Bollocks Pete......you know she fancies me like mad.

She even once said to me she had a damp patch in her bedroom and could I nip round to take a look.

So at Christmas when she said someone had popped round and had put the 'tree' up, that must have been you. Your offer of big baubles must have made a real impression...hats off Si Edited by Salford Trotter

So at Christmas when she said someone had popped round and had put the 'tree' up, that must have been you. Your offer of big baubles must have made a real impression...hats off Si

Thanks Pete, you know she loves a cracker......

Surprised this thread has been quiet today after Big Don’s speech.............

Thanks Pete, you know she loves a cracker......

Surprised this thread has been quiet today after Big Don’s speech.............

I'm surprised that your surprised