Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Beginning to think he should be temporarily removed from office by his peers and sent for mental health assessments.

I've thought for a while that he's not a well man

• Site Supporter

No one could have predicted his presidency being such a gigantic bunglefuck .

Just me and everyone on the planet, with the exception of some confederates with very wet chins and a few people on here who are so embarrassed that they either block everyone or change the subject every time.

We can all change our minds. It’s a strength not a weakness.

Edited by Spider

• Members
Just now, Spider said:

No one could have predicted his presidency being such a gigantic bunglefuck .

Just me and everyone on the planet, with the exception of some confederates with very wet chins and a few people on here who are so embarrassed that they either block everyone or change the subject every time.

We can all change our minds. It’s a strength not a weakness.

I’ll try and find the video and post it, business man in Ohio, said he voted for Trump because he believed he would be strong against illegal immigrants, terrorists and would create equality. He believed what he was being told, and voted with his heart rather than his head. 

He admitted he backed the wrong horse but it’s opened his eyes, and that this should be a turning point in America in history that a man so incompetent and so out of his depth should not be anywhere near the Oval Office again.

That was refreshing to hear 

44 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’ll try and find the video and post it, business man in Ohio, said he voted for Trump because he believed he would be strong against illegal immigrants, terrorists and would create equality. He believed what he was being told, and voted with his heart rather than his head. 

He admitted he backed the wrong horse but it’s opened his eyes, and that this should be a turning point in America in history that a man so incompetent and so out of his depth should not be anywhere near the Oval Office again.

That was refreshing to hear 

Looks like the man is fucked in the next GE. 

do you think Biden would be do much better if he was to get in? 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Right now, I just don’t think anyone could do worse.

Trump is an embarrassment.

But I’m rather enjoying him now. A president who wants LESS testing during a pandemic is better than anything Netflix could dream up.

• Members
16 minutes ago, royal white said:

Biden scares me, like he’s the best candidate available.

Put him In a debate with Trump and I think he’ll crumble, he’s an easy target for Trump to go after, plus he has some skeletons in his closet.

Don’t be surprised if you see him walking down Washington in his pyjamas wondering how he got there.
He needs a strong strong running mate, because it be gets in lord knows he isn’t doing 8 years, he’ll be 78 by the time he takes office.

This isn’t over yet

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Biden scares me, like he’s the best candidate available.

Put him In a debate with Trump and I think he’ll crumble, he’s an easy target for Trump to go after, plus he has some skeletons in his closet.

Don’t be surprised if you see him walking down Washington in his pyjamas wondering how he got there.
He needs a strong strong running mate, because it be gets in lord knows he isn’t doing 8 years, he’ll be 78 by the time he takes office.

This isn’t over yet

3 months ago Biden had a 3 point lead, today its 9 ... expect to see Bolton being questioned under oath in the next few months. Just seen on TV a republican strategist, said he  knowed Bolton for nearly 40 years and for all faults he as, one of them is not tell lies 

4 hours ago, Sweep said:

I've thought for a while that he's not a well man

He's working on his exit strategy. He doesn't give a toss about actually being POTUS; but he does care about losing.

So watch for an announcement in the next few months where tells a sobbing crowd about some terrible ailment that unfortunately means he cannot run. Either that or he organises the assassination of Biden and then gets popular support by weeping at his casket. Or he loses but calls it fake and holes-up his team in the Whitehouse anyway and it all boots off before he fucks off. Or summat.

• Members
12 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

3 months ago Biden had a 3 point lead, today its 9 ... expect to see Bolton being questioned under oath in the next few months. Just seen on TV a republican strategist, said he  knowed Bolton for nearly 40 years and for all faults he as, one of them is not tell lies 

If he’s a politician he’s lied 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure Bolton is a politician is he?

God knows.

Anyway, these riots/taking over of city centres are going to be used by the trump campaign. They'll polarise the population again and it might just work.

Fair point 

Hes doing an interview tonight, Trumps lip will be sweating.

Oh it’ll be spun as a threat to democracy 

• Site Supporter

I don’t think anything Bolton has on Trump would be half as bad as the trail of people he’s paid to shut the fuck up down the years.

If anything, he can spin this in his favour.

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Not a well man

IF I LOSE! 

I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

He said a million people were going to his rally yesterday.

Apparently a few Take That fans on Instagram prevented 993,800 of the million from turning up.

He's saaaaaaaaadddddd

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

IF I LOSE! 

I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

He said a million people were going to his rally yesterday.

Apparently a few Take That fans on Instagram prevented 993,800 of the million from turning up.

He's saaaaaaaaadddddd

He looked absolutely shagged getting off AF1

i genuinely don’t think he’s well

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

He looked absolutely shagged getting off AF1

i genuinely don’t think he’s well

He's done 200 miles of wall down on the border (assuming he didn't actually build some of it in Colorado like he said he would the thick cunt), so he's bound to be tired.

He did say he'd have 500 miles done, but no doubt he'll be attempting to airbrush that nugget out of history when asked.