Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
6 minutes ago, Spider said:

He's done 200 miles of wall down on the border (assuming he didn't actually build some of it in Colorado like he said he would the thick cunt), so he's bound to be tired.

He did say he'd have 500 miles done, but no doubt he'll be attempting to airbrush that nugget out of history when asked.

Who’s paid for it ? I can’t find anywhere that he’s put a higher tax on the messycans, so can only assume he’s took It out of his defence budget. 
The cheeky little rascal.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

I remember when the Moral Guardian 7 who police this site would be defending the Trumpster every day. Have they decided to ‘let it go ?’

They slunk off, claiming the thread had been overtaken by "sad haters and losers" but in reality they're just plain old embarrassed that they backed a one legged horse.

As soon as he does something vaguely decent - spoiler, he won't - they'll be back in a shot.

I'd be embarrassed too, for what it's worth.

In fairness, with somebody like Bolty, he's never been a defender of Trump or said he likes his policies, he only wants Trumpton to be the most powerful person in the world because it upsets George Clooney and Rose McGowan

59 minutes ago, Sweep said:

In fairness, with somebody like Bolty, he's never been a defender of Trump or said he likes his policies, he only wants Trumpton to be the most powerful person in the world because it upsets George Clooney and Rose McGowan

True that. I had a quick look at the start of this thread expecting to see Bolty championing Trump but tbf it was mainly anyone but Hillary and he said Trump made him nervous.  Full marks for the Sarah Palin video though!

As an aside the sky doc of Hillary is a good watch if you approach it with an open mind.

• Site Supporter
On 10/11/2016 at 00:27, bolty58 said:

The hysteria from the young left wing is always amusing. Haven't lived; no life experience; need to learn to give things a little time rather than predicting the end of the world at the least fucking thing. He won't be in office until the 20th January next year FFS.

Like MK, I am prepared to give The Donald some time and my gut feeling is that he will turn out to be good for the US and possibly get a second term.

Had to listen to Bonnie Greer on Sky UK News this morning. Her after listening to Corbyns diatribe got my bowel moving. I wish the contents could have been aimed at those two.

On another note, from years of postings on here, I have developed a belief that Leythers have a mortgage on common sense. Then Leigh White pops up with his anti Maggie rants and proves me wrong. Great lad though ;) 

The best Prime Minister I have lived under.

Here you go @Escobarp  - I imagine Mounts will have something similar with a brief search....

Edited by Spider

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Here you go @Escobarp  - I imagine Mounts will have something similar with a brief search....

Cheers pal. I tend to only frequent this thread as a watching brief or to stoke some fires. So was genuinely interested 

fwiw I still believe he will get voted in. But I know very little about American politics  but in saying that it doesn’t stop some of my esteemed fellow magnificent posters  posting about stuff they clearly know fuck all about 😁

• Moderators

here's another one:

TBF, there is a lot of truth in that - the annoyance of certain people can be quite pleasing - especially when they become almost hysterical like the odd one on here. There are however, things I do like about The Don. Respite from political correctness for a start. The break from the the traditional trough guzzling 'career' politicians too. Despised the Clinton's but, fairly benign and useless as they were, liked the Obama's. At least they had some personality and Michelle seems very bright.

He also gives the gutter press a hard time. Many of them struggle to report the truth and deserve to be shit canned as far as I am concerned.

Don't see the bloke as some sort of phenomenon. More a part of the logical reaction to years of nonsensical bullshit foisted upon us by well meaning but utterly misguided imbeciles - the kind of which resulted in those blokes being arrested for burning a cardboard tower. Gormless political correctness borne from the desire of some to be perceived as bastions of virtue and valour rather than the utter cunts they really are.

A reset button had to be pressed somewhere and the Don is a part of it.

• Site Supporter
On 12/01/2017 at 22:12, Mounts Kipper said:

As was your disapproval, i say deal with facts when he's been in power. You don't need to like him as a person, it has no bearing on his ability to do a good job, for sure he will say it as it is, I like that.

...and here's Mounts' defence - "he says it as it is"

Like when he says "We do too much testing, we should do less"

You know, things like that.

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

He was in a shoo-in for re-election before coronavirus. 122000 dead in 3 months will probably do for any incumbent however

I’m not sure. The dead could all be democrats 😁

not sure a large portion of the the black community would usually be “voters”? And given they are all preoccupied refurnishing their houses from maceys etc currently for free, sorry I mean protesting for equality (I do get confused with what they say they are doing, And actually are doing sometimes so my apologies) they’re probably less inclined to vote which may help him ? Again I don’t know 

• Site Supporter

I will defend Bolty a bit here and say he said from the start he only picked Trump because he didn't like Clinton. Dunno why, but Bolty did say he was a potential liability.

So, in the end, Bolty was right and shouldn't be hiding away from the thread (even though he reads it, caught him doing it earlier)

1 minute ago, Spider said:

...and here's Mounts' defence - "he says it as it is"

Like when he says "We do too much testing, we should do less"

You know, things like that.

Tbf mounts has clearly said base it on facts when he’s been in power. Those facts are building up now so he may well have a different view now. Surely he should be given the right to give a new opinion if he feels necessary? He may not change who knows

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Tbf mounts has clearly said base it on facts when he’s been in power. Those facts are building up now so he may well have a different view now. Surely he should be given the right to give a new opinion if he feels necessary? He may not change who knows

True enough

I await the 4 year review :-)

• Members
37 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

not sure a large portion of the the black community would usually be “voters”? And given they are all preoccupied refurnishing their houses from maceys etc currently for free, sorry I mean protesting for equality (I do get confused with what they say they are doing, And actually are doing sometimes so my apologies) they’re probably less inclined to vote which may help him ? Again I don’t know 

It’ll be determined by the 11 state swing votes, how badly they are affected by state by corona will I think have a big part to play.

Unemployment in these states will play a massive part, as will unrest and riots. 

If Biden and it is a big If Biden gets the correct female running mate, getting the women’s vote could be bigger than ever in this election.

I fuckin love American politics. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Bugger, beat me to it.

The initial cases were mostly in overwhelmingly blue states but now it's ravaging through red/swing states

That wasn't really what I was getting at though.

Trump ran as an anti-establishment candidate last time. Now he IS the establishment.

Edited by jmjhb

4 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

The initial cases were mostly in overwhelmingly blue states but now it's ravaging through red/swing states

That wasn't really what I was getting at though.

Trump ran as an anti-establishment candidate last time. Now he IS the establishment.

So is Biden no? 

Well, yes, the Dem primary was a shitshow 😁 

Suppose it depends on how much you think Trump has 'drained the swamp' though

Never been in politics vs. 4 years in charge this time, bit of a difference.

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Well, yes, the Dem primary was a shitshow 😁 

Suppose it depends on how much you think Trump has 'drained the swamp' though

He will utilise all the unrest heavily in the forthcoming election campaign. Pointing out the "weak" democrat states. Might work for him too, might not.

I know Obama didn't tick everyone's boxes in terms of politics, and that's fair enough, but he came across as rational, sensible, reasoned etc. Things you'd associate with a mature adult standing for high office.

Trump is the antithesis of this.