Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2016/2017 Season Tickets

YTARMY

• Moderators

very glad to say that we have a returning absentee from last season.

our row of 4 in the nsl will now be once more full with the return of easty who renewed yesterday. 

easty the manc :)

He'll be happy with the rumours of our returning player / coach

Jules take it your man is Nobby? and your ITK?

Parkinson strikes me as a cold unsentimental type, which I think is what we need, though not sure how well KN would go down with him and his team.

Mind you Rioch succeeded on a mix of toughness and respect for tradition that this might signal.

Jules take it your man is Nobby? and your ITK?

Parkinson strikes me as a cold unsentimental type, which I think is what we need, though not sure how well KN would go down with him and his team.

Mind you Rioch succeeded on a mix of toughness and respect for tradition that this might signal.

I'm not ITK about Nolan. Hence why I put rumours. I have no idea other than last week's speculation. Apologies if it sounded otherwise.

Me and Seddon have both got one, been nearly decade since I last had one, probably be another decade till I get an other one. I suppose when you live down our way a trip to the Macron with many hours on the train and a few tinnies is not too dissimilar to an awayday, fear the novelty will have warn off by Christmas tho.

• Site Supporter

Me and Seddon have both got one, been nearly decade since I last had one, probably be another decade till I get an other one. I suppose when you live down our way a trip to the Macron with many hours on the train and a few tinnies is not too dissimilar to an awayday, fear the novelty will have warn off by Christmas tho.

Packed my st in under megson. Just picked and chose.

Got a couple this year again, reckon you might be quite enthused, though it might take a little while for full steam to be achieved.

Seems to be a few more jumping on to stem the losses of those not. This is happening with my mates too. Reckon we won't be too far off last year's total

Which would be a magnificent effort.

Home crowds of 10k, plus away fans coming for the novelty of a new ground, we should have a healthy average gate next season.

I've notxchecked it, but I heard only 4 clubs averaged over 7,500 in this league last year.

Which would be a magnificent effort.

Home crowds of 10k, plus away fans coming for the novelty of a new ground, we should have a healthy average gate next season.

I've notxchecked it, but I heard only 4 clubs averaged over 7,500 in this league last year.

Without checking your have thought Wigan Bradford and sheff Utd would have been above that average

1 Sheffield United 19,803

2 Bradford City 18,090

3 Coventry City 12,570

4 Barnsley FC 9,499

5 Wigan Athletic 9,467

6 Millwall FC 9,108

I thought Wigan were charging next to nothing for season tickets? And yet probably only sold about 7k?