Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2016/2017 Season Tickets

YTARMY

They are only considering shutting East Upper. I'm in East Upper, but it makes sense to me if I'm honest. I will relocate to West Upper if needs be.

So am I, but I won't relocate. Fuck em

They've already took money from my mates account for the East Upper. Doesn't that mean they've entered into a contract with us?  You don't buy a house and then turn up on moving day and get told you're actually having the one across the road

I've wrote to the club and told them if they try and relocate us they can get fucked, I'm off to Altrincham.

Edited by mickbrown

So am I, but I won't relocate. Fuck em

They've already took money from my mates account for the East Upper. Doesn't that mean they've entered into a contract with us?  You don't buy a house and then turn up on moving day and get told you're actually having the one across the road

I've wrote to the club and told them if they try and relocate us they can get fucked, I'm off to Altrincham.

Without the expletives and altrincham, it's the same way I'm thinking.

I think if moving to exact same place in west as east with same people is your tipping point it might be time to call it a day anyway. You're quite entitled to do as you wish but same view, same price etc suggests you may have other reasons too

I think if moving to exact same place in west as east with same people is your tipping point it might be time to call it a day anyway. You're quite entitled to do as you wish but same view, same price etc suggests you may have other reasons too

Aye, because there wouldn't be a similarly grumpy bugger as me sitting in the equivalent seat in the west stand would there?

Tipping point? Maybe, but as it stands I'm more than prepared to shell out nigh on £400 to watch what we all know will be, in most probability, absolute shite.

It's their call.

Aye, because there wouldn't be a similarly grumpy bugger as me sitting in the equivalent seat in the west stand would there?

Tipping point? Maybe, but as it stands I'm more than prepared to shell out nigh on £400 to watch what we all know will be, in most probability, absolute shite.

It's their call.

Each to their own and all that but about 3 people currently have STs in the west upper. Relocation will be easy. I don't sit in upper though so its not my call. I want as many people in next season as I think every penny is going to count. Hopefully you find your compromise

There is a downside though. From East Upper, if you have binoculars, then you can see you in all your handsome glory. If you're sat in the West Upper, you're denied this option

Each to their own and all that but about 3 people currently have STs in the west upper. Relocation will be easy. I don't sit in upper though so its not my call. I want as many people in next season as I think every penny is going to count. Hopefully you find your compromise

Spoke to the club

Seems to me that Iles is shit stirring and the club were forced to respond. 

There is a downside though. From East Upper, if you have binoculars, then you can see you in all your handsome glory. If you're sat in the West Upper, you're denied this option

One might say that should of gone on the season ticket pack. We would of sold west upper out in minutes