Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dons 1 Wanderers 2

Cairocuz

1-0 win off wheaters chin from a corner in the 85th minute. Wheater loses the plot rips his shirt off jumps into the away and chest bumps with fat frank. Wheater becomes so intoxicated by fat franks breath he's stretchered off receiving a second yellow for the celebration. The fourth official holds up 7 minutes added time due the carnage in the away end. The reaction to the amount of added time is so vile you wouldn't want the scenes repeated in prison. In the 97th minute as a soft shot bobbles over Howard's arm the Dons prematurely celebrate only to see beevers clear of the line with the last kick of the game sending the 799 whites into raptures

Full house, playing away to a team on an upward curve and just promoted.

Hardly the sort of place that a team without an away win for 18 months, normally stop the rot.

If we don't lose I'll be delighted.

I've seen them play a few times with a full house, it's hardly a 'welcome to hell' atmosphere, more of a family day out.

I was surprised that they were promoted because the standard was pretty poor. Last year the pitch was terrible so let's hope that's improved. 

I think we'll win this with a few scrappy goals from high balls into the box.

I've seen them play a few times with a full house, it's hardly a 'welcome to hell' atmosphere, more of a family day out.

I was surprised that they were promoted because the standard was pretty poor. Last year the pitch was terrible so let's hope that's improved. 

I think we'll win this with a few scrappy goals from high balls into the box.

What's parking like at the ground?