Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nice

gonzo

Go on, I'll play......

How will he show the way - at present he's only rally on about banning Muslims from entering the US, that's hardly stopping anything.

I know he's also mentioned "going to war" with ISIS.....but is this possible, is ISIS actually a place?

I'm not sure what the answer is, and something has got to be done, but I'm not sure what can be done, other than something really radical and brutal in equal measure (and I don't need to say it, as we all know what I mean)

Nuke the internet?

I agree with your sentiment. But this is very different. To get peace there needs to be an accord. In Ireland, there was a defined aim, ie a united Ireland, so a starting point for negotiations. How do you even get to a starting point with a group whose aim is the complete destruction of western civilization and to turn the world into an Islamic caliphate.

Spot on! The analogy with NI does not add up.

This ideology needs to be dismantled from within. We (the west) cannot do this whilst the rich saudi state promotes a lighter version of this claptrap. There are clerics in saudi even now who are free to sympathise publicly with the aims of ISIS because a world caliphate is laid down in the koran.

Edited by bgoefc

I thought ISIS were trying to engineer the conditions which would give rise the the arrival of the Madhi - which Muslims would 'interpret' as the situation described in the Qoran which is supposed to happen prior to Armageddon.

Pretty difficult to bargain with that.

Edited by kent_white

Go on, I'll play......

How will he show the way - at present he's only rally on about banning Muslims from entering the US, that's hardly stopping anything.

I know he's also mentioned "going to war" with ISIS.....but is this possible, is ISIS actually a place?

I'm not sure what the answer is, and something has got to be done, but I'm not sure what can be done, other than something really radical and brutal in equal measure (and I don't need to say it, as we all know what I mean)

Agreed. We need to address the truth. Most of you can't handle the truth.

The Donald will show the way if he gets in (and doesn't nuke the world first).

He's going to ban trucks from entering the US just in case?

• Site Supporter

Let's say we had a sit down with ISIS, and said "look fellas (doubt they let the women negotiaite), tell us what you want and let's see if we can sort something out for you"

If their answer is simply that we either become Muslims or we have our heads chopped off, then at least we can say we tried.

Is that their most likely answer? I've never seen an actual list of demands.

Edited by Spider

I thought ISIS were trying to engineer the conditions which would give rise the the arrival of the Madhi - which Muslims would 'interpret' as the situation described in the Qoran which is supposed to happen prior to Armageddon.

Pretty difficult to bargain with that.

You are off message there comrade.

I thought that the liberal line was "ISIS has nothing to do with Islam?

If their answer is simply that we either become Muslims or we have our heads chopped off, then at least we can say we tried.

Which flavour of Islam are ISIS, are they Sunni or Shi'ite?  -  just so I know what I need to be converting to, I don't want to get it wrong

I'm just off to wash my feet in the sink anyway, to be on the safe side

Which flavour of Islam are ISIS, are they Sunni or Shi'ite?  -  just so I know what I need to be converting to, I don't want to get it wrong

I'm just off to wash my feet in the sink anyway, to be on the safe side

They are sunni. The shiiters are the ones from southern iraq backed by Iran who are fighting isis on the ground. However, fighting might be a loose term. Its seems to be a mixture of  attacking or running away depending on the time of year. 

I think you are safe with the feet thing as both do it. The two sects just hate each other because of some ancient disagreement on which of two cousins took over from Mo.

Edited by bgoefc

• Site Supporter

They are sunni. The shiiters are the ones from southern iraq backed by Iran who are fighting isis on the ground. However, fighting might be a loose term. Its seems to be a mixture of attacking or running away depending on the time of year.

Sounds like England in Marseilee

You are off message there comrade.

I thought that the liberal line was "ISIS has nothing to do with Islam?

Only as much as "ISIS has nothing to do with Western foreign policy" which is the right wing equivalent.

Personally I think if you believe either of those things then you're a moron.

• Members

You're getting there and at least are starting to think about it.

Successive governments in Western democracies (including our own) have allowed massive immigration of a faith/culture that is completely incompatible with our culture and further, has allowed them to form ghettoes in our cities which provide fertile breeding ground for radicalism and perfect hiding places/staging posts for international Islamic terrorists. Their primitive religion has no concept of assimilation - only destruction and subjugation. This isn't ending any time soon. Thinking that it's just Daesh/ISIS/ISIL is naive in the extreme. They just happen to be the 'poster boys' the hundreds and thousands of other Islamic terror organisations are latching on to at present.

The uncomfortable truth is that they will have to be routed from within our midst. Use any words you want from prevention of entry to internment to repatriation to forced removal to 'clean out' to pogrom. As I said, some on here can't handle that truth.

if Trump gets elected, I feel very confident that the he will at least step on to the first rung of that distasteful but essential ladder. We really don't have an alternative other than defeat and subsequent slavery, slaughter and ultimate oblivion. I remain hopeful that a Churchillian figure will emerge to make sure that we prevail.

You're getting there and at least are starting to think about it.

Successive governments in Western democracies (including our own) have allowed massive immigration of a faith/culture that is completely incompatible with our culture and further, has allowed them to form ghettoes in our cities which provide fertile breeding ground for radicalism and perfect hiding places/staging posts for international Islamic terrorists. Their primitive religion has no concept of assimilation - only destruction and subjugation. This isn't ending any time soon. Thinking that it's just Daesh/ISIS/ISIL is naive in the extreme. They just happen to be the 'poster boys' the hundreds and thousands of other Islamic terror organisations are latching on to at present.

The uncomfortable truth is that they will have to be routed from within our midst. Use any words you want from prevention of entry to internment to repatriation to forced removal to 'clean out' to pogrom. As I said, some on here can't handle that truth.

if Trump gets elected, I feel very confident that the he will at least step on to the first rung of that distasteful but essential ladder. We really don't have an alternative other than defeat and subsequent slavery, slaughter and ultimate oblivion. I remain hopeful that a Churchillian figure will emerge to make sure that we prevail.

So the issue was uncontrolled immigration from former commonwealth countries then?

To think some feel we should be shutting the doors to Europeans and turning back towards the Commonwelth countries instead

• Members

So the issue was uncontrolled immigration from former commonwealth countries then?

To think some feel we should be shutting the doors to Europeans and turning back towards the Commonwelth countries instead

Only the ones who are Islamic. No issue whatsoever with Hindu's, Rastafarians, Buddhists etc.

Strengthening our Commonwealth ties has to be one of the absolute tenets of our future place in the world.

What point are you trying to make?

Obviously this won't and can't happen. How would it be done? - basically round up anybody brown and force them onto planes and then dump them back on the subcontinent?

We'd have to send back all the Indians as well, as we wouldn't know which were and weren't Muslim.

Loads of Africans are Muslim as well...best get every single one of them in concentration camps as well just in case

Only the ones who are Islamic. No issue whatsoever with Hindu's, Rastafarians, Buddhists etc.

Strengthening our Commonwealth ties has to be one of the absolute tenets of our future place in the world.

What point are you trying to make?

Your talking about repatriating a community that has come into the UK as they were part of the commonwealth

Many right wingers believe we should close our boarders to Europe and instead make it easier for the ex commonwealth citizens to come to the UK

Seemed conflicting to me but you have pointed out that your happy to pick and choose based on religious beliefs

Not my cup of tea and a dangerous game if we want to continue to be a secular society

• Members

Your talking about repatriating a community that has come into the UK as they were part of the commonwealth

Many right wingers believe we should close our boarders to Europe and instead make it easier for the ex commonwealth citizens to come to the UK

Seemed conflicting to me but you have pointed out that your happy to pick and choose based on religious beliefs

Not my cup of tea and a dangerous game if we want to continue to be a secular society

Firstly' it is 'borders'. Fuck all to do with people who come to stay at your house.

No picking and choosing on religious beliefs. All welcome except followers of Islam. 

If you don't want to be poisoned, you wouldn't take strychnine. Same principle.

• Members

Can you tell if somebody from India is Muslim or Hindu just by looking at them?

Surely they would all just pretend to be Hindu

Obviously not just by looking at them. Thankfully we are a lot more sophisticated than that.

Getting off the point - it is those within you need to be looking at. Not some future arrival.