Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2 Years

jazza

Jazza,

We have never met, but I am a former poster on here who was fucked off midst of a previous breakdown. I came back on around the time you were taking the plunge. you are an inspiration, and i say fair play to you.

i dont think i have retorted to any of you previous posts; i contemplating messaging you during your ,moment of doubt, and regretted not doing so. Happily, you got through it.

As I say, you truly are an inspiration; yours is an unconventional love story, one that gives hope, and more than a few laughs... It could easily be made into a film- no organ harvesting and Romania as positive place.

Fair play mate, you shown people you can be happy... you can look at things at face value, and find honesty. I was about to post about sleeping dogs, and how to move on etc... dont think I need to at the moment. I for one will genuinely raise a glass to you and jazzas_bird, and your palatial caravan. I hope you have many happy years tending to your onions.

In all seriousness mate

Nice one

Happy Anniversary to you both

D

Lovely stuff.

Fair fucks jazza, far cry from pictures of 1,734 empty beer cans in your kitchen.

Shows you can always get through stuff, no matter how hard things are.

Thanks a lot for all the kind words especially Dr F for taking the time to write such nice things... I'm not sure I see myself as an inspirational character though.

I appreciate and am eternally grateful to the fine lads and odd lasses from WW as in the depths of my lows you helped more than you know to get me through. I've come out the other side and have never been happier. I've great mates on here and now many of them are in life too... Bern Whitt CWP (he was Jazza's bird by the way) And the rest of you who know who you are.

The best fans and club in England if not the world.

Edit to say, I'm sorry it didn't work for you E but at least you gave it a go... I'd never have forgiven myself for not trying and I hope you feel the same

Edited by jazza