Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
23 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

White lines any good? 

Started it.

I found it a bit cringe. A manc accent done wrong just makes the skin crawl.

Gave up after 2 episodes. Just not my thing I spose

• Members
3 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Still never got beyond season 2 of The Wire.  Keep meaning to watch it in its entirety but never get around to it.

People will argue which is the best season and I think it was Bolty who says season 2 is the best but it’s the season for me and still better than 90% of shows 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Spider said:

Started it.

I found it a bit cringe. A manc accent done wrong just makes the skin crawl.

Gave up after 2 episodes. Just not my thing I spose

It was another were there's not much to like

Inbetweeners bird and daniel Mays and boxer were good tho

I flew through it and I've no interest in Ibiza

Suppose it depends on your taste, like you say 

43 minutes ago, Rudy said:

People will argue which is the best season and I think it was Bolty who says season 2 is the best but it’s the season for me and still better than 90% of shows 

I''m going to have to give it another go soon. I tried to watch it when it was on the BBC years back but they were running it every night for some strange reason. I missed one night and never got back to it.

• Members
15 hours ago, Rudy said:

It was me mate. I thought that one had the most drama and sinister undertones. They were all good of course - Marlo Stanfield brought new levels of menace to it later. The master criminals moving easily around the world on forged passports and all that did it for me in S2.

• Members
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

It was me mate. I thought that one had the most drama and sinister undertones. They were all good of course - Marlo Stanfield brought new levels of menace to it later. The master criminals moving easily around the world on forged passports and all that did it for me in S2.

Think it’s important for the rest of the seasons. I was Young when I watched it and haven’t seen it since I probably will view it differently now

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

The guy who plays Marlo pops up as a cop in Bosch on Amazon Prime. Good in that too, though without the menace of Marlo