Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members

The man who made Chernobyl is making the Last Of Us, based on the post apocalyptic survival PlayStation game. 
Set in America during a pandemic which has  broke out and Joel meets a young girl who seems to be immune to the virus and could have the cure.

23 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Watching Filthy Rich on Netflix about Jeffery Epstein

He's a right cunt

So much so I doubt he killed himself

Only saw this after I posted the same show.

Trump. Again!

I'm only a couple of episodes in so it might become clearer but - as with everything with this freak - I just want someone to come out and say exactly what's gone on here, how high does it go, wheres his wealth come from, how did it go so far, who topped him. And his missus is one wicked cunt as well.

Edited by Marc505

I saw 'Who Killed Jeffrey Epstein?' on some obscure channel and seeing where the cunt was likely to spent the next 15-20 years I reckon' he very much topped himself.

The cunty part was he transferred all his assets offshore/changed his will  two days before - in a way that meant his beneficiaries can delay liquidating his estate for ten maybe more years - which keeps his legacy safe from claims from his victims.

Murder in the Outback - seemed plausible at first, the possible innocence of the convicted, until the 'lawyer' doing the investigation revealed himself to actually be a struck-off ex-cokehead who'd financed his addiction with dodgy dealings (he did five years) - who'd trust the word of a slippery fucker like that?

I got waylaid so started it again from the beginning (now knowing his background) and this time noticed loads of Lionel Hutz-esque wordplay and chicanery from him...referring to the girl involved as 'Lees', for example, and adopting a subtly accusatory tone when talking about her...

I reckon' he might become the story.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I finally got round to watching Class of 92 full time and realised that while people’s opinion might have softened since he stopped football, Gary Neville is indeed a grade A cunt. Can’t wait till we take over that little shit hole and batter em. It’s almost worth relegation for that

• Members
2 hours ago, zurichwhite said:

I finally got round to watching Class of 92 full time and realised that while people’s opinion might have softened since he stopped football, Gary Neville is indeed a grade A cunt. Can’t wait till we take over that little shit hole and batter em. It’s almost worth relegation for that

He’s the epitome of a school yard little weasel. 
His dad is a cunt as well. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

He’s the epitome of a school yard little weasel. 
His dad is a cunt as well. 

Was 

I’ve never met Gary but used to have the pleasure of Phil marking me throughout my school and junior football career. He was a great lad. 

had the misfortune of meeting their dad through both football and cricket. Agree with your comment

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fascinating some of these. Not seen many, but have wondered if there are any scrappers desperate to get into some of these.

Make a fortune.

I reckon the remoteness of some of them make it not worth it but yeah some of them would be worth a mint. That railway bridge that looks the builders of the Big Dipper at Blackpool made it was a good one, as was the one about that hotel complex on a lake (in Russia??)

• Members
10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Was 

I’ve never met Gary but used to have the pleasure of Phil marking me throughout my school and junior football career. He was a great lad. 

had the misfortune of meeting their dad through both football and cricket. Agree with your comment

Met Phil a few times, nice lad. Heard he could have gone pro at cricket as well

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Yeah he had to make a choice. Chose the right one evidently. But he was class. Gary was very good too. 

only played him early years at cricket. Suspect a few off here know more about his cricketing prowess. 

football you could see he was quality at an early age. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Have you met Gary?

I know they're both Red, so some in for understandable stick, but is one genuinely a good lad and the other a twat?

Not that long ago, I met a former teacher from school (Bury Grammar) and she said they were all decent, including Tracey, but I guess she would.

• Members
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Have you met Gary?

I know they're both Red, so some in for understandable stick, but is one genuinely a good lad and the other a twat?

Not that long ago, I met a former teacher from school (Bury Grammar) and she said they were all decent, including Tracey, but I guess she would.

He’s had a couple of runs in with some of the staff at the Etihad one was the press officer he was really rude to, and the groundsmen when they wanted to treat the pitch before a game and they were a doing a pitchside preview.

He was asked not to walk on the pitch, he said what’s the problem he’s not kicking lumps out of it, and called him a jobsworth. 
Wanker.

Phil is sound met him a few times, went to a charity dinner that he’s involved with his children and he was lovely. 

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Have you met Gary?

Phil went to Elton ?

Finished the Epstein documentary.

Suicide or murder? Thought murder for a long time but now can see why he'd top himself as a way of remaining in control. Cunt

Trump? Proper dodgy cunt

Andrew? Bang to rights, cunt

Maxwell? Sick, guilty cunt who should be made accountable