Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Scunthorpe 1-0 Wanderers

burnden

The same players that had us relegated in the worst season in he memory of man?

It's not been glamorous. It's been terrible in parts, but as it stands we are 7 points clear and heading for promotion.

I couldn't give two fucks if parky is a good manager or not, all that counts is where we are.

He lost Mark Davies and Darren Pratley for the bulk of the season then lost Zach Clough too.

We rely on that 'shit lump' Madine because it's the only thing we fucking have. The manager has utilised that shit lump to a stage where we miss him like fuck. He's found a role for him and built an attack around him and that makes him irreplaceable.

Opinions will always differ. Facts do not lie.

We are 2nd in the league. We don't win without Gary Madine. Phil Parkinson has done what has been asked and more.

Like it or not, He's managed a team of failed millionaire injury prone wankers mixed with a bunch of vagrant journeyman into a team on the verge of promotion.

You're confusing me! You're agreeing with me & disagreeing with me at the same time!

I knew there was a reason I stopped posting on here!

You're confusing me! You're agreeing with me & disagreeing with me at the same time!

I knew there was a reason I stopped posting on here!

You stopped posting on here because you can't handle a debate without getting all lemon and pretending you're Johnny Concrete after 14 pints.

Come back tomorrow and we can have a chat.

The same players that had us relegated in the worst season in he memory of man?

It's not been glamorous. It's been terrible in parts, but as it stands we are 7 points clear and heading for promotion.

I couldn't give two fucks if parky is a good manager or not, all that counts is where we are.

He lost Mark Davies and Darren Pratley for the bulk of the season then lost Zach Clough too.

We rely on that 'shit lump' Madine because it's the only thing we fucking have. The manager has utilised that shit lump to a stage where we miss him like fuck. He's found a role for him and built an attack around him and that makes him irreplaceable.

Opinions will always differ. Facts do not lie.

We are 2nd in the league. We don't win without Gary Madine. Phil Parkinson has done what has been asked and more.

Like it or not, He's managed a team of failed millionaire injury prone wankers mixed with a bunch of vagrant journeyman into a team on the verge of promotion.

I think I love you

Was that a few sheff Utd fans in the station as we pulled in that obviously hadn't been to Northampton ?

God, they have got it bad haven't they !

Whoever they were seemed to want something. I assumed it was blades

Nearly as gay as Scunny yoof that tried it on with us after the game.

You stopped posting on here because you can't handle a debate without getting all lemon and pretending you're Johnny Concrete after 14 pints.

Come back tomorrow and we can have a chat.

Haha

Behave yourself

Still chatting to me at Fleetwood weren't you?

It's a farce son!

Haha

Behave yourself

Still chatting to me at Fleetwood weren't you?

It's a farce son!

Of course I was chatting to you, we are all in it together, the match is the match.

A bit of debate and laugh on here is just that.

• Site Supporter

Yawn.

You were begging me back!

Take it that last line was for a reaction of the stuff you used to like me being against?

I'm genuinely interested to know why you seem to take little or no joy in our victories, yet cannot shut up when we lose?

I'm all for constructive criticism, but it's good to have a balanced view. You don't. It's simply a case that when we win its despite Parky, yet when we don't it's because of him.

Smithills Gent was like you. I just think there's hope for you yet.

I'm genuinely interested to know why you seem to take little or no joy in our victories, yet cannot shut up when we lose?

I'm all for constructive criticism, but it's good to have a balanced view. You don't. It's simply a case that when we win its despite Parky, yet when we don't it's because of him.

Smithills Gent was like you. I just think there's hope for you yet.

I take great joy in us winning, if you were there you'd see it, however, I also want us to be the best we can be. It is my view, with the squad we've had even you could get us promoted out of this league.

I'm curious why you can't see it?

Does your flaxen Anglo Saxon Barnet blind your view of the match? Or does the radio commentary paint a rose tinted view instead?