Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Isn’t it rather strange how the Muslims always play the race card ?

Most of the other religions we have in Britain are very law abiding, happy to integrate with us, and are usually hard working.

The Chinese are decent folk, the Hindus, Jewish and Sikhs are sound and many others are too.

Do they try to impose their “values” on the host nation ?

I don’t see too many attacks by the Chinese,Jewish,Hindu,Sikh communities etc......on the other hand, one religion are more than likely responsible for more crimes in this country than all the other religions I’ve mentioned above.

Do the Chinese, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh communities cry out incessantly for war against the West ? I’ve not seen Charlie Chan burning the Union flag for a while here, or wanting death to all infidels as one religion like to call us.

And yet, we welcome these parisitical warmongers into our country with arms to literally take the piss.....could someone please tell me the unemployment rate amongst Pakistani Muslims in this country ?

This is when employment figures in this country are at an all time high...

I’d better check the news for grooming gangs from different religions in Britain, ...just to see if the undisputed world champion has been knocked off the number one spot which it has held for many years.

A religion which makes females walk steps away from them, makes females cover up in public, yet those men think it’s ok to fuck children thanks to their brainwashing from a stupid book.

Racist ? No...I’m a realist and all of the above are pure proven facts.

I will ask any London based poster to join me in London on Sunday 2nd June, to witness the Al Quds Day march when the Palestinians are shouting for “death to Israel”...........imagine the outcry if Tommy Robinson,Donald Trump or Nigel Farage etc were leading a march saying the same.....no doubt the London posters will be conveniently too busy that day to attend, instead of seeing for their very own eyes what a disgusting religion they bizarrely respect and pay for, yes, your hard earned helps to fund those extremist bastards existence here.

Absolutely spot on!

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Haha....would I be so stupid ? Especially after you’ve made threats to me personally...

Thanks for the bite Dumbo :D

Now then, do what you have to do and also please answer the question to the facts I provided .....or haven’t you got the bottle ?

The familiar "I was just fishing" backtrack.

As for your question, why ask something it's clear that I can't know the answer to? I don't keep a running tally of how many attacks Christians or Muslims worldwide have carried out. What is "modern day"? What is the definition of "terror attack"?

To save a flurry of posts, please can you just find a link to an independent article that says what you want it to say and then we can all save a lot of time.

2 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The familiar "I was just fishing" backtrack.

As for your question, why ask something it's clear that I can't know the answer to? I don't keep a running tally of how many attacks Christians or Muslims worldwide have carried out. What is "modern day"? What is the definition of "terror attack"?

To save a flurry of posts, please can you just find a link to an independent article that says what you want it to say and then we can all save a lot of time.

Haha...what a corker of an answer.....you think you know the answer to everything but when it comes to proven facts against your chums you soon back out.

Just go away you idiot.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Haha...what a corker of an answer.....you think you know the answer to everything but when it comes to proven facts against your chums you soon back out.

Just go away you idiot.

I missed the proven facts, please can you re-post.

You still haven't answered my earlier questions, plus an additonal one:

1. What is "the shed"? I don't know if I live there if I don't know what it is.

2. What is the "inevitable" that is going to happen in this country?

3. Who are my "chums"?

13 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

3. Who are my "chums"?

Here’s a proven fact from a rag you would read.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/global-terrorism-index-farright-attacks-increase-overall-deaths-fall-institute-for-economics-peace-a8667031.html

Check the figures on far right terrorism in 4 years.

ONE SINGLE NIGHT in Paris in 2015 by your welcomed and invited,  hammers that figure.

Check the Global Terrorism Index for your answer, you obviously won’t be surprised but will no doubt do a long winded rant which Tolstoy would be bored of by page 2.

Go away now, I will see you next season. 

Dictum Meum Pactum.

23 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

3. Who are my "chums"?

Here’s a proven fact from a rag you would read.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/global-terrorism-index-farright-attacks-increase-overall-deaths-fall-institute-for-economics-peace-a8667031.html

Check the figures on far right terrorism in 4 years.

ONE SINGLE NIGHT in Paris in 2015 by your welcomed and invited,  hammers that figure.

Check the Global Terrorism Index for your answer, you obviously won’t be surprised but will no doubt do a long winded rant which Tolstoy would be bored of by page 2.

Go away now, I will see you next season. 

Dictum Meum Pactum.

Apologies for the double post.

This is what I meant to post

http://globalterrorismindex.org/

Figures from 2017 show that a mere 4 Islamic terror networks were responsible for 56.5% of deaths, terror related in 2017........those 4 groups were responsible for 10,632 deaths in 2017........could someone please remind me how many died from Christian terror attacks ?

Go on...I know you’re itching to.....

Re my figures.....that’s just from the main 4 Islamic terror groups, there’s many more which push the figures much higher.

In 2007, they accounted for just 6% of all global terrorism deaths........so then, a 50% increase from just 4 of the big boys in the Islamic Terrorism Premier League........like I say, there’s many many more which account for much higher figures from the brainwashed,Stoned to death ISland, bombing champions.

That is purely an example.

These are just from 1979, and we all know what happened then ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Said it 2 years ago, the infamous W word Wahhabism.....

Bitter Lake by Adam Curtis explains it all at 14 minutes onwards.

Now then...who are the peaceful religion again, please enlighten me for being a realist who posts pure facts.

Thank heavens for that. At long last I can now answer the question you asked in order to shift the focus away from the conversation RW and I were actually having before you jumped in (about police, Sri Lanka and NZ). The answer to the question “who are the biggest bombers” is Muslims. 

So, are you going to answer any of my questions?

Edited by Jol_BWFC

31 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Thank heavens for that. At long last I can now answer the question you asked in order to shift the focus away from the conversation RW and I were actually having before you jumped in (about police, Sri Lanka and NZ). The answer to the question “who are the biggest bombers” is Muslims. 

So, are you going to answer any of my questions?

Thank heavens for that.

You finally admit it....well done, please pat yourself on the back son.

Shift the focus from your chat with RW ? I think you’ll find it was a public chat on the World Wide Web available to everyone....and I did actually mention the police or did you forget that too ?  Apologies for not knowing you own Wanderersways and the entire net.

My answers to your questions are self explanatory.

Shed - you’ve obviously been locked in one for years not to notice the changes in our country.

Inevitable - 6% rise to 56.5% from just 4 terror groups in a decade.......work it out fella, especially when you know full well they are waging war with the west, which is ironically another question you so conveniently overlooked once again.....London 

parts a prime and key target....bit of a bummer for you isn’t it working in the city ? That’s a high risk target if I say so myself.....

Night night Snow White don’t have nightmares x

• Members
8 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

How predictable....as is your inability to answer my question....you are nothing but a patronising coward, who cannot face the truth or the facts.

Dont worry, I’ll post plenty of coverage on here of your capital city being host to a terrorist march AGAIN on June 2nd, hope you’re proud of yourself.

You should hang your head in shame.

I guarantee to meet you face to face shortly, you have crossed the line now with your threat.

I hope he's in the part of Spain I am. Wonder if he'd wear an identifying article like a white feather in his cap so i can spot him?

• Members
6 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Exactly! and i'd be offended by that - although white English folk aren't allowed to be offended these days.

Some of the left wing activists dictating public opinion these days would have us not allowed to think our own thoughts.

There will be a day of reckoning, of this I am sure.

• Members
6 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

Absolutely spot on!

Yep and I'd just like to make sure people from the Caribbean get a mention too for the way they have integrated and contributed to an even better Britain. Welcome any time. 

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I hope he's in the part of Spain I am. Wonder if he'd wear an identifying article like a white feather in his cap so i can spot him?

Why, so you can meet me outside the Malaga club shop? I’ll be wearing white socks and sandals.

15 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Isn’t it rather strange how the Muslims always play the race card ?

Most of the other religions we have in Britain are very law abiding, happy to integrate with us, and are usually hard working.

The Chinese are decent folk, the Hindus, Jewish and Sikhs are sound and many others are too.

Do they try to impose their “values” on the host nation ?

I don’t see too many attacks by the Chinese,Jewish,Hindu,Sikh communities etc......on the other hand, one religion are more than likely responsible for more crimes in this country than all the other religions I’ve mentioned above.

Do the Chinese, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh communities cry out incessantly for war against the West ? I’ve not seen Charlie Chan burning the Union flag for a while here, or wanting death to all infidels as one religion like to call us.

And yet, we welcome these parisitical warmongers into our country with arms to literally take the piss.....could someone please tell me the unemployment rate amongst Pakistani Muslims in this country ?

This is when employment figures in this country are at an all time high...

I’d better check the news for grooming gangs from different religions in Britain, ...just to see if the undisputed world champion has been knocked off the number one spot which it has held for many years.

A religion which makes females walk steps away from them, makes females cover up in public, yet those men think it’s ok to fuck children thanks to their brainwashing from a stupid book.

Racist ? No...I’m a realist and all of the above are pure proven facts.

I will ask any London based poster to join me in London on Sunday 2nd June, to witness the Al Quds Day march when the Palestinians are shouting for “death to Israel”...........imagine the outcry if Tommy Robinson,Donald Trump or Nigel Farage etc were leading a march saying the same.....no doubt the London posters will be conveniently too busy that day to attend, instead of seeing for their very own eyes what a disgusting religion they bizarrely respect and pay for, yes, your hard earned helps to fund those extremist bastards existence here.

:good:  +1

In the eyes of many, you'd be labeled a racist but as you say, it is nothing to do with race. To me you are a realist.

We need to teach everyone in our societies how to respect women, kids, other religions, our way of life etc.

Until we, as a nation, wake up and admit what's going on around us, the problem is just going to get a hell of a lot worse.

20 minutes ago, royal white said:

Another fact to add to Miami’s list... the increase in prisoners is rising more within the Muslim population than all other religions combined. Surely a cause for concern? 

Not if you've spent the last decade arguing that Muslims have been 'getting away with it' because of an inherent politically correct squeemishness about prosecuting some people from certain ethnic backgrounds for fear of being labelled racist.

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Not if you've spent the last decade arguing that Muslims have been 'getting away with it' because of an inherent politically correct squeemishness about prosecuting some people from certain ethnic backgrounds for fear of being labelled racist.

Well I think it’s a concern. Something not reet there. 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, kent_white said:

Perhaps both ?

Maybe depending upon the nature of the crime.

An old mate of mine, and a police officer, commented a few years ago, at the shear numbers of convicted criminals being disproportionately from the Asian (in particular Muslim community).

No reason to disbelieve him.

Since then, grooming gang stories have emerged, together with concerns some folk within authorities were wary about acting.