Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Ha ha 🤣, LW isn't to bad, at least he has a debate about stuff, some on here are pure fucking commies.

He's sound is our Leigh White, one of the best on here despite being a limp wristed midget Marxist.

Me and Tattoo are the official wways tour guides for the aways at Carlisle and Barrow .

Was up there last week, the locals are giddy kippers already.

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I bet they are, ambush territory 😏

Carlisle is mental re the amount of boozers in close proximity......2 big Wetherspoons within 10o yards of each other, less than 250 yards from the train station.

The puffs will drink on the crescent directly facing the station.

Cracking chippy facing them called The Warwick Road chippy......if we get tickets,  that centre will be chaos 

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm pretty sure the Police will be hoping its a game in the fixture list were there won't be any fans. 

Last time i went, old div 4 i think), won 2-0 and remember Nicky Brookman scoring.

Same here re my last trip to their ground....Brixton drove our van.....hardly any Bolton there that day.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

So you will be in Weatherspoons with a BWFC top on singing "ohhh when the whites, go marching in..... " 

I was in the place when we last played Barrow with my Bolton top on in some pre season friendly many moons ago, bumped into Mounts.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

How many, 600 ?

But it was a shit era for crowds and considering where we were, we didn't have to bad of a following, proper hardcore.

Was there myself that day.

Went on the rattler from Lancaster. Arrived quite early, and there was plenty of snow in the fields so remember asking a solitary copper on the platform if it was on- wasn't hanging around if it was off!

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Some big bastard seagulls in Carlisle mate, you need to be carefu little man or they may have you in their nests.

South Walney takes the biscuit, they give you a stick to beat the fuckers off, only went watching some seals basking on the rocks and this sanctuary bloke handed me a weapon for my own safety.😊

15 minutes ago, leigh white said:

South Walney takes the biscuit, they give you a stick to beat the fuckers off, only went watching some seals basking on the rocks and this sanctuary bloke handed me a weapon for my own safety.😊

Do they give them to adult sized people too ? 😊

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Was there myself that day.

Went on the rattler from Lancaster. Arrived quite early, and there was plenty of snow in the fields so remember asking a solitary copper on the platform if it was on- wasn't hanging around if it was off!

I remember the snow too, wait around Feb or March ? Can't remember if it was raining as well.

A drab match without doubt but aided our return to the old 3rd division 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I remember the snow too, wait around Feb or March ? Can't remember if it was raining as well.

A drab match without doubt but aided our return to the old 3rd division 

Was there so early a chap delivering soup to a kiosk opened the door and let us in for a gander, then we left again. I say we, as a young lad had appeared at a similar time.

I'm sure we went in a nearby golf club for a warm up and a drink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Aye.

One mon trying to get here illegally has unfortunately drowned and washed back up in France.

Someone already calling for Priti Patel's head for not making it easier for migrants to get here.

Now clearly not all migrants will be terrorists, but with fuckwits like this in certain organisations, the western world really is up against it.