Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

I would make a 1000quid jumper look bad without a shadow of a doubt. 

😂😂😂

In the end it doesn’t matter, even looking like that he’s still managed to get more than his share of the ladies

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

He represents us abroad and he looks like a village idiot, sack of shite

We'd totally be taking the piss if Macron looked like that

I would rather have Boris in charge than macron. Same as starmer. 

I take him on face value. He looks scruffy correct and it makes me chuckle. Does it have any correlation to his ability to do his job? Not in the slightest. That’s the bit I don’t get. 

some of the most successful people I’ve dealt with in my career look like they’ve shopped at the Sally Army. I never understood it. Their choice. But doesn’t make the stupid 

The search function also revealed that while Esco wasn't arsed about Corbyn being scruffy, he did take great exception to anarchists being scruffy.

Given I'd have thought that was part of the job description I find that a bit strange especially as he doesn't seem to mind the PM looking like he's been bummed through a hedge backwards.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

The search function also revealed that while Esco wasn't arsed about Corbyn being scruffy, he did take great exception to anarchists being scruffy.

Given I'd have thought that was part of the job description I find that a bit strange especially as he doesn't seem to mind the PM looking like he's been bummed through a hedge backwards.

Glad I was consistent when it comes to party political leaders. 

anarchists are a different level of scruffy. Boris wears probably 2/3k tailor made suits. He just looks horrendous. He’s just one of them people. That’s not scruffy. That’s unfortunate. 

anarchists and these extinction rebellion cunts wouldn’t spend 2k in a lifetime of clothes. They are dirty smelly scruffy cunts. I stand by that 

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I would rather have Boris in charge than macron. Same as starmer. 

I take him on face value. He looks scruffy correct and it makes me chuckle. Does it have any correlation to his ability to do his job? Not in the slightest. That’s the bit I don’t get. 

some of the most successful people I’ve dealt with in my career look like they’ve shopped at the Sally Army. I never understood it. Their choice. But doesn’t make the stupid 

Aye, that d be fair if he wasn't fucking up left, right and centre.

And I know you don't have the same opinion of him as I do

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Glad I was consistent when it comes to party political leaders. 

anarchists are a different level of scruffy. Boris wears probably 2/3k tailor made suits. He just looks horrendous. He’s just one of them people. That’s not scruffy. That’s unfortunate. 

anarchists and these extinction rebellion cunts wouldn’t spend 2k in a lifetime of clothes. They are dirty smelly scruffy cunts. I stand by that 

Consistency is a thing of beauty.🙂

Thing with Boris is that he's cultivated it. I'm sure he thinks that it gets him down with them kids and the common man.

Because all us commoners must stink of piss and dress like shite in the weird fucking world that he inhabits

Just now, mickbrown said:

Consistency is a thing of beauty.🙂

Thing with Boris is that he's cultivated it. I'm sure he thinks that it gets him down with them kids and the common man.

Because all us commoners must stink of piss and dress like shite in the weird fucking world that he inhabits

I think he just looks that way. Looking back at his political career he’s always looked like that. Way before he had designs on the top job. When he’s finished as pm next year he will look the same on his 100k an hour public speaking gigs all over the world arriving on his private jet that’s been laid on for him. He will look like a scruffy unkept cunt because that’s who he is.