Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I've been working all day, get your fingers working for once....and enjoy the surprise 😉 😜 

If you think I’m labouring through this website to look for a post from someone who may have breathed a vaguely positive word about Nicola fucking Sturgeon, you’re off your bonce.

If you won’t name names, the WWays jury must assume you’re just shouting into an empty room.

Just now, Spider said:

If you think I’m labouring through this website to look for a post from someone who may have breathed a vaguely positive word about Nicola fucking Sturgeon, you’re off your bonce.

If you won’t name names, the WWays jury must assume you’re just shouting into an empty room.

Well, Esco has already admitted to it .

You keep promoting yourself tithead 😃 

Oh sorry.....BOOOOOOM.

6 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Nobody has said that. He's just off on one. Quite nice to see him so happy when he's painting his little victories🎳 I've said before I would potentially vote Yes in a second referendum, but not out of support for the SNP.

Communication has on the whole been more honest up here throughout the pandemic & we've been given more clarity. Schools for example were told to prepare for remote learning post Christmas holidays. Whereas in England they were told to test kids, spent the holidays preparing, then shut after the first day. Death rates per capita might be similar, but folk on the whole have felt other aspects have been handled better. This is all before the successful vaccine roll out.

Hey lad, I'm not a third party......as I just told the ginger crank, Esco spoke well of her.....care to repeat your abuse now LW ?

You really should take up gravedigging 😉 

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Wasn't the vaccination programme not going so well, until the British Army stepped in?

There's lots of reasons it has gone so well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/drkathmackay/2021/02/16/why-is-the-uk-doing-so-well-at-the-vaccine-roll-out/amp/

There's definitely a strong argument to say being in a union has helped.

8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Nobody has said that. He's just off on one. Quite nice to see him so happy when he's painting his little victories🎳 I've said before I would potentially vote Yes in a second referendum, but not out of support for the SNP.

Communication has on the whole been more honest up here throughout the pandemic & we've been given more clarity. Schools for example were told to prepare for remote learning post Christmas holidays. Whereas in England they were told to test kids, spent the holidays preparing, then shut after the first day. Death rates per capita might be similar, but folk on the whole have felt other aspects have been handled better. This is all before the successful vaccine roll out.

Talking of schools.....Sturgeon said she wanted to be judged on her education record didn't she ?

Why have they buried the very recent education report until after the election ?

If your selective memory forgets this major point, just Google the uproar about the said burying of report.....

8 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Wasn't the vaccination programme not going so well, until the British Army stepped in?

The vaccination programme isn’t going well up here in comparison to down south. That’s a fact 

my FIL still hasn’t been called for yet and he’s 65. 

ive been called for though 😁

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

There's lots of reasons it has gone so well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/drkathmackay/2021/02/16/why-is-the-uk-doing-so-well-at-the-vaccine-roll-out/amp/

There's definitely a strong argument to say being in a union has helped.

A Union?

The best one!

T'other one wouldn't have been quite so successful!

Just now, Escobarp said:

The vaccination programme isn’t going well up here in comparison to down south. That’s a fact 

Remember the uproar when Sturgeon blatantly didn't say the British Armed Forces in relation to the success of the vaccine rollout up your way ? 

They were seriously flagging behind at one point until the Army stepped in.

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hey lad, I'm not a third party......as I just told the ginger crank, Esco spoke well of her.....care to repeat your abuse now LW ?

You really should take up gravedigging 😉 

I'll pm you my address for the flag delivery😉

Me mam worked under Sturgeon when she was health secretary. She worked in health care & got a job in research up here years ago. She always had a soft spot for her & is a bit gutted with the recent events, bless 😆

Did they bury the school's report? Remember it being headline news at the time. I've found it loads better working in schools up here that down south, but can only speak from experience.

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He doesn't need to wait to be called does he? Can't he just book an appointment via the NHS website?

Just now, mickbrown said:

He doesn't need to wait to be called does he? Can't he just book an appointment via the NHS website?

Not up here no. It’s being run differently. You have to wait for a letter and then you can use that and the details on it to book one.  Without the letter it’s a no go. 

I’ve been called for cos I’m special needs 😜

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Me mam worked under Sturgeon when she was health secretary. She worked in health care & got a job in research up here years ago. She always had a soft spot for her & is a bit gutted with the recent events, bless 😆

Did they bury the school's report? Remember it being headline news at the time. I've found it loads better working in schools up here that down south, but can only speak from experience.

Hey, you little tinker.....you know full well they have buried the education report 😄 🤣 😂 

Certain people are allowed to browse it but cannot mention it......hmmm, I wonder why  🤔 

Now, you slated me saying nobody spoke positive of Sturgeon....I provided Esco as an example of our side.....are you gracious enough to retract your flimsy statement ?

And yes, there are many more in the locker to come out.

Thanks as always love x

7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Is it true that education standards have fallen and continue to fall under the Nationalists?

Edited by boltondiver

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Not up here no. It’s being run differently. You have to wait for a letter and then you can use that and the details on it to book one.  Without the letter it’s a no go. 

I’ve been called for cos I’m special needs 😜

No argument here 😃

6 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Is it true that education standards have fallen and continue to fall the Nationalists?

Based on the report aye.

But I don't agree with the narrow way educational standards are measured across the UK. Not excusing them, the SNP have made a lot of failed promises in recent years. But the curriculum is much more child centred & if delivered properly will better prepare young people for the workplace (imo).

Edited by London Wanderer

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hey, you little tinker.....you know full well they have buried the education report 😄 🤣 😂 

Certain people are allowed to browse it but cannot mention it......hmmm, I wonder why  🤔 

Now, you slated me saying nobody spoke positive of Sturgeon....I provided Esco as an example of our side.....are you gracious enough to retract your flimsy statement ?

And yes, there are many more in the locker to come out.

Thanks as always love x

I didn't know they had fella, read it in the news then heard little else.

Not worthy of a retraction I'm afraid. A few positive comments claiming a better handling of the pandemic in some areas is hardly people saying she's doing a fantastic job.

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Not worthy of a retraction I'm afraid. A few positive comments claiming a better handling of the pandemic in some areas is hardly people saying she's doing a fantastic job.

Pathetic fella, absolutely pathetic....I live down here and know all about it. Look at your reply to BD, you admitted to it being based on the report, yet you say to me you know nothing about it ? Make your mind up kid😄 🤣. You really are making your lies stand out like a sore jap's eye now. 

Re kind words for Sturgeon......There are plenty more,  and before you bleat re point scoring etc, this is about you being a man and admitting you are 100% wrong....try it, it is good for the soul.

Here is a tasty of another example...(i did say I have come prepared)......a southern White name but not a resident of the garden of England, spoke highly and gushingly of her.......there's your clue but it wasn't NiC, he despises Sturgeon and her rabble.

As always, thank me later for your mistakes and learn the hard way son x

25 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Based on the report aye.

But I don't agree with the narrow way educational standards are measured across the UK. Not excusing them, the SNP have made a lot of failed promises in recent years. But the curriculum is much more child centred & if delivered properly will better prepare young people for the workplace (imo).

Why is it failing badly then and why have they hidden the report until after the election 🤔

25 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

There's your proof re the report.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-msps-accused-of-spreading-deliberate-misinformation-about-non-publication-of-education-report-3165349

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Is everyone on wobbly eggs tonight or what?

Also, why are we being inundated with utter shite about the ins and outs of a party we have no say over here in Bolton/England? 

Apart from Esco and LW, who live there, I don't see the interest at this level. 

The level of fury about something that’s happening in another country is certainly amusing.

It’s the sort of thing that usually has the visionaries shaking their heads.

I’m stunned at the hypocrisy from an otherwise flawless group of individuals. They know who they are etc...

17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Pathetic fella, absolutely pathetic....I live down here and know all about it. Look at your reply to BD, you admitted to it being based on the report, yet you say to me you know nothing about it ? Make your mind up kid😄 🤣. You really are making your lies stand out like a sore jap's eye now. 

Re kind words for Sturgeon......There are plenty more,  and before you bleat re point scoring etc, this is about you being a man and admitting you are 100% wrong....try it, it is good for the soul.

Here is a tasty of another example...(i did say I have come prepared)......a southern White name but not a resident of the garden of England, spoke highly and gushingly of her.......there's your clue but it wasn't NiC, he despises Sturgeon and her rabble.

As always, thank me later for your mistakes and learn the hard way son x

This is brilliant. Love a Saturday night lecture on manhood. 

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

The level of fury about something that’s happening in another country is certainly amusing.

It’s the sort of thing that usually has the visionaries shaking their heads.

I’m stunned at the hypocrisy from an otherwise flawless group of individuals. They know who they are etc...

It isn’t another country, though.