Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Well, probably explains why you haven't been banned for over a year on twitter then  😀 

I just think it’s harder to get a ban on Twitter.

Facebook is full of easily offended 50 odd year olds these days and you get a ban for using the word cunt.

Twitter only ban proper mentalists like trump

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I just think it’s harder to get a ban on Twitter.

Facebook is full of easily offended 50 odd year olds these days and you get a ban for using the word cunt.

Twitter only ban proper mentalists like trump

Is that why Facebook banned you then 🤔 😃 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Is that why Facebook banned you then 🤔 😃 

I actually don’t know. It happens so often that I don’t even bother to find out. It’ll be someone reporting me because they have no personality of their own and assume I’ll be annoyed.

I used to post nonsense every day. It gets tedious after a while. I’ve never really been desperate to see what everyone had for tea. I use messenger a lot though and that still works so I’m ok thanks hun.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I actually don’t know. It happens so often that I don’t even bother to find out. It’ll be someone reporting me because they have no personality of their own and assume I’ll be annoyed.

I used to post nonsense every day. It gets tedious after a while. I’ve never really been desperate to see what everyone had for tea. I use messenger a lot though and that still works so I’m ok thanks hun.

I'm the same, though you tell us on here when you have a nice steak , so no need for us to go on facebook😉 

Just here and twitter for me.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'm the same, though you tell us on here when you have a nice steak , so no need for us to go on facebook😉 

Just here and twitter for me.

I got one from the butcher at Tebay services recently and it was next level.

partnered with a powerful Malbec from our Argentinian cousins and it was perfection.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Excellent, would love to see a pic of it 😀 

I forgot to take one, but it looked like the one the big dog in the Tom and Jerry cartoons is always just about to eat outside his kennel

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

And you oblige, gold stars and all?

It’s not gay because there’s a picture of Samantha Janus on “my” side of the cubicle wall.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

What was that programme years ago where there was her and 2 fellas sharing a flat? She was bloody wanktastic in that.

Game On.

She’s fucking marvellous

Well hopefully after the judge has ruled the awarding of a contract by the government was unlawful the whole thing will be exposed and a proper investigation into it all. Cant abuse their position. House of cards could be blowing down shortly 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Well hopefully after the judge has ruled the awarding of a contract by the government was unlawful the whole thing will be exposed and a proper investigation into it all. Cant abuse their position. House of cards could be blowing down shortly 

Looks that way, Spider and Mick Brown will be along shortly with their knives and fish hooks

https://twitter.com/GoodLawProject/status/1402561726621667328?s=19