Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Gonk said:

It's Ok he's apologised to Boris who has congratulated him accepted it

The Labour Party made him do it.

If they weren’t so shit, he wouldn’t have cheated on his wife and given loads of contracts to his mates.

I hope you’re happy Sir Kier

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Man shags woman he shouldn’t shocker. Death penalty.  Nothing else for it. 

Man shags woman he then gives a job to from the public purse, and a contract to one of her relatives.

The shagging isn’t the issue, the whole pisstake around it is though.

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Man shags woman he shouldn’t shocker. Death penalty.  Nothing else for it. 

Man who tells everyone they should stay away from loved ones for 15 months because a super duper deadly virus is on the loose gets his fingers wet at work with a woman not from his household and then goes home to his wife. 

He can get fucked. 

StevieB - always voted tory but I hope this shower of self serving shithouses are all out of politics by the next election. 

12 minutes ago, Spider said:

Man shags woman he then gives a job to from the public purse, and a contract to one of her relatives.

The shagging isn’t the issue, the whole pisstake around it is though.

You sure of the chronology of that? 

Just now, stevieb said:

Man who tells everyone they should stay away from loved ones for 15 months because a super duper deadly virus is on the loose gets his fingers wet at work with a woman not from his household and then goes home to his wife. 

He can get fucked. 

StevieB - always voted tory but I hope this shower of self serving shithouses are all out of politics by the next election. 

He should be sacked. 

was this photo not last month? Or have I misread this? 

Just now, Escobarp said:

He should be sacked. 

was this photo not last month? Or have I misread this? 

He's the fall guy. 

Someone (Cummings probably) has sat on this for a month. 

I'm under no illusion that he's the fall guy but he can still get fucked. 

Get rid of Hancock and we can blame everything on him and start a fresh.... 

Get to fuck. 

Just now, stevieb said:

He's the fall guy. 

Someone (Cummings probably) has sat on this for a month. 

I'm under no illusion that he's the fall guy but he can still get fucked. 

Get rid of Hancock and we can blame everything on him and start a fresh.... 

Get to fuck. 

He should have been sacked a long time ago. He’s out of his depth and a crook it would appear. A number of reasons he should have gone and should be gone. 

fingering a bird form work isn’t one. I would be on death row by now 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

And anyone thinking there won’t be a Tory government after the next GE needs to brace themselves now. Same as up here with the equally inept and crooked snp. Systems fucked 

Exactly. 

Labour have an open goal and the balls played square to them from the touch line. 

Unfortunately Starmer has skied it over the bar from a yard out. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

He should have been sacked a long time ago. He’s out of his depth and a crook it would appear. A number of reasons he should have gone and should be gone. 

You're not running the country (into the ground) mate. 

Just now, stevieb said:

You're not running the country (into the ground) mate. 

I don’t perceive Hancock is either tbh. I don’t think we are being run into the ground full stop. I disagree with where we are with the unlocking etc but I believe the economy is in reasonable shape considering what we’ve just been through and still to a lot of extents still going through.  But I have a blinkered view I admit. I’ve come out of this smelling of roses all things considered. But accept a lot haven’t and sympathize. But it could have been worse IMO 

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I don’t perceive Hancock is either tbh. I don’t think we are being run into the ground full stop. I disagree with where we are with the unlocking etc but I believe the economy is in reasonable shape considering what we’ve just been through and still to a lot of extents still going through.  But I have a blinkered view I admit. I’ve come out of this smelling of roses all things considered. But accept a lot haven’t and sympathize. But it could have been worse IMO 

I'm not either. 

We've both been made redundant and got jobs straight away which is a win. 

But I'm pissed off with travel restrictions and ongoing restrictions here. Missed a mates wedding abroad last week and those who did attend who spoke to other Europeans said we're the strictest restrictions still going. 

I'm of the opinion it's getting dragged out (as cases not deaths) to continue lining the pockets of their shithouse cunty mates.

Also pcr tests are free or 20 quid elsewhere but we're paying 140...get fucked. 

If I was Karen on Facebook I'd be posting "Fumin" 

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

What really pisses me off is how he said Ferguson's resignation for the same thing was the right thing to do... when he was at it himself. Ferguson as a leading epidemiologist had much more to offer to the country than some bent Tory arse licker.

TWAT

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I'm not either. 

We've both been made redundant and got jobs straight away which is a win. 

But I'm pissed off with travel restrictions and ongoing restrictions here. Missed a mates wedding abroad last week and those who did attend who spoke to other Europeans said we're the strictest restrictions still going. 

I'm of the opinion it's getting dragged out (as cases not deaths) to continue lining the pockets of their shithouse cunty mates.

Also pcr tests are free or 20 quid elsewhere but we're paying 140...get fucked. 

If I was Karen on Facebook I'd be posting "Fumin" 

My mate gets married end of next month. As it stands he can’t even stand up to have a drink at his wedding and mingle with the guests in reality. The link between cases and deaths has been broken. It’s time to get on now. 

Double jab for foreign travel I can accept that but everything else needs to stop. PCR tests are a money making scam. Plain and simple. 

travel industry needs saving and the only way is opening it back up properly. 

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

What really pisses me off is how he said Ferguson's resignation for the same thing was the right thing to do... when he was at it himself. Ferguson as a leading epidemiologist had much more to offer to the country than some bent Tory arse licker.

TWAT

Would you expect anything less from Him though? Or any of them? They’re all cunts. 

12 hours ago, Rudy said:

Is Hancock on Andrew Marr this weekend by any chance. I’d put that on Sky box office

He's probably in Addenbrookes A&E having is testicles sown back on after her indoors has finished with him