Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

1% of Albanians male adult population have landed in UK this year. Apparently the French have lost control of the situation in northern France. Great this freedom of movement innit!! 

I wonder why the French have suddenly stopped co-operating? 😁

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

I wonder why the French have suddenly stopped co-operating? 😁

They weren't particularly good at stopping them before "the event".

Not just them neither. Remember, according to eu rules, they're supposed to stop in whichever eu country they first arrive in. I would imagine that for the vast majority, that isn't France.

However they're simply travelling through, with one intention. 

A border force chap earlier explaining how the Albanians arrive, abscond, do some illegal work then go back home again with their money.

People slag off Hungary, and they've got their issues, but an unmanageable influx isn't one of them.

My neighbour just came back from Cyprus, and they're overrun there too. No control, with dozens arriving at the hotel every day all asking for work.

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I thought we wanted folk to pick our veg and fruit again?

They are criminals, they won’t be picking any fruit, they will be dealing drugs, stabbing and robbing folk and raping the odd white women… wonderful. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They are criminals, they won’t be picking any fruit, they will be dealing drugs, stabbing and robbing folk and raping the odd white women… wonderful. 

Coming over here and putting our drug dealers, stabbers, robbers and rapists out of business.

Bastards.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not touched a drop… but this shit really boils my piss. Braverman can do whatever she wants with these fuckers. 

I think you'd benefit from meeting some of these folk, you may get a different perspective.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They shouldn’t be here, not sure why I need to meet them…I’d be quite happy to take Albanians who’ve been vetted and meet entry requirements. 

Sorry you've lost me, I don't venture on this thread too often, so apologies if I've got my wires crossed.

Who do you not need to meet?