Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Apologies for the delayed interlude everyone.......Cheese is blocked by me now.......we all actually know who he is anyway.

Back to serious issue now, not an inanimate object......what do folk other than Kent think of the first trade deal ?

Considering most said it would take years after Brexit, it actually didn’t actually take too long to conclude did it ?

Tomorrow sees a bigger yellow vest protest in London.....will NIC and Dirty Snatch counter demo or protest against the government ?

That’s the actual aim and they’re pretty vociferous in this aren’t they ?

Time to shine now gayboys :D

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Apologies for the delayed interlude everyone.......Cheese is blocked by me now.......we all actually know who he is anyway.

Back to serious issue now, not an inanimate object......what do folk other than Kent think of the first trade deal ?

Considering most said it would take years after Brexit, it actually didn’t actually take too long to conclude did it ?

Tomorrow sees a bigger yellow vest protest in London.....will NIC and Dirty Snatch counter demo or protest against the government ?

That’s the actual aim and they’re pretty vociferous in this aren’t they ?

Time to shine now gayboys :D

Are you talking about the Japan/EU deal Si? If so, it doesn't apply to the UK, anyway we will get a much much better one, after all this is why we are leaving the EU isn't it? Let's hope Nissan and Toyota don't move their investment to a tariff free EU now they have access to the whole of the EU 

Just now, Salford Trotter said:

Are you talking about the Japan/EU deal Si? If so, it doesn't apply to the UK, anyway we will get a much much better one, after all this is why we are leaving the EU isn't it? Let's hope Nissan and Toyota don't move their investment to a tariff free EU now they have access to the whole of the EU 

The Switzerland deal Pete.....please keep up pal :D

Anyway.....Juncker’s sciatica seems to be playing up YET AGAIN.....he is a fucking disgrace and you lot worship that drunken old sot

Can I ask WHY ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1073536458206658560

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyway.....Juncker’s sciatica seems to be playing up YET AGAIN.....he is a fucking disgrace and you lot worship that drunken old sot

Can I ask WHY ?

i must have missed that one, i bet it's full of holes though

Just now, Salford Trotter said:

i must have missed that one, i bet it's full of holes though

Very droll Pete.

As many holes as old Juncker’s piss stained undies.

How you folk can back him is beyond me.

Hope you realise one day mate, because you’re a decent bloke.

Can I ask WHY ?

Can I ask WHY ?

Imagine the outrage if Trump had done that. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

So you’ve not blocked him....more cheers lies, who’s have thunk it 

Don't remember you saying that when your mate Miami said he'd blocked me then replied 20 minutes later? How odd. 

Good to see you're still scuttling around as his little sidekick though. Fucking hell mate, have some dignity. 

Edited by Cheese

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Imagine the outrage if Trump had done that. 

5 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Can you imagine if an MP in this country did that? What a fucking plum he is.

Precisely gents........tyldesley white and co would be having kittens..............if Tommy Robinson did it, there’d be trillions raised for a Syrian bully boy by now.

I rest my case....it’s too easy...

17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Can I ask WHY ?

I genuinely hadn't seen that and googled it..tiny but it's a start I suppose

British jewellery, precious stones and metal are the largest goods exports to Switzerland, worth £10.7 billion in 2017. Pharmaceutical products also continue to be one of the UKs biggest exports to Switzerland, worth over £500m in 2017.

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Don't remember you saying that when your mate Miami said he'd blocked me then replied 20 minutes later? How odd. 

Good to see you're still scuttling around as his little sidekick though. Fucking hell mate, have some dignity. 

But I don’t ever remember him mocking people for saying they’re going to block people.

No scuttling, just a quoting a few truths which you seem to shy away from. 

5 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I genuinely hadn't seen that and googled it..tiny but it's a start I suppose

British jewellery, precious stones and metal are the largest goods exports to Switzerland, worth £10.7 billion in 2017. Pharmaceutical products also continue to be one of the UKs biggest exports to Switzerland, worth over £500m in 2017.

6.1 billion to be precise Pete.....hardly tiny is it ?

Don’t let proven facts spoil your night :D

Do widenzia x

1 minute ago, royal white said:

But I don’t ever remember him mocking people for saying they’re going to block people.

Don’t forget his swear words mate........Sadiq Khan will have us all locked up for hurty words.....soft CUNT as Cheese would like to say.

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Get me a deal with the Irish that works, and you can have as many Brexits as you like.

Every man for himself now, innit?

Will be interesting to see how things pan out with the Irish should we go no deal.  Their mon has been quite vocal and critical of the UK in recent weeks but they stand to lose more than most.

If it's not too late already hope it works out for you pal.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Whatever mate. Scuttle away to wank Miami off.