Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rock Bottom

globaldiver

• Moderators

if it is directed at me, i am not having a meltdown.

it is clear to all, the tactics we had used up to now do not work, even opposition managers pointed out our formation was there to be exploited.

if our manager cannot change this , then expect a lot of defeats this season.

i love our club ,and have never slagged our manager off at any game. i want us to stay up .

please don't chastise a genuine supporter for having a different opinion than you.

time will tell

You did spend all last season telling us Parkinson was shit, he should be sacked and we wouldn't go up :)

• Site Supporter

You did spend all last season telling us Parkinson was shit, he should be sacked and we wouldn't go up :)

not at all, you lot were bricking it against peterborough  i was the only one who said we would win..

league one is shit , a million miles from the championship, anyone with half a team should get promoted .

please don't say sufc were there for 6 years, first decent manager and they walked it

• Site Supporter

There's a massive gap between these leagues, due to the best foreigners coming to England.

We used to call it the gap between the Prem and the rest, now it's widened to the top two leagues and the rest.

We'll do well to bridge that gap in my opinion, but think we've got the best man to give us a chance.

not at all, you lot were bricking it against peterborough i was the only one who said we would win..

league one is shit , a million miles from the championship, anyone with half a team should get promoted .

please don't say sufc were there for 6 years, first decent manager and they walked it

But we went down bottom of championship so other two teams that went must also have come up ?

The standard is a big drop but given the season before I was thinking more likely to drop than rise.

Parky is not the worlds greatest manager, he does and will make mistakes. That is the level we are at in terms of players and manager. But he is not a head the ball like Lennon , clueless as Dougie or deluded like Coyle so for now he will do for me.

Start of the season if you said we would lose Vela and Wheater by end of first game you would think we should struggle. I have been surprised how far off we looked in the three defeats. The score flattered us in two of them.

• 3 weeks later...