Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc Fans From 82 World Cup

Mounts Kipper

Didn't realise you went to Thornleigh S...or Ivan for that matter!

I didn’t P, I went to Deane Grammar.

It’s Mark the Indian lad to went to Thornleigh.

I’ve sent Mounts some more pics from the ‘82 World Cup....he’ll hopefully upload them them when he’s finished his daily quota of La Lambrini.......plenty of well known Daubhill lads on these pics..

• Site Supporter

I’ve sent Mounts some more pics from the ‘82 World Cup....he’ll hopefully upload them them when he’s finished his daily quota of La Lambrini.......plenty of well known Daubhill lads on these pics..

With you now mate, looking forward to having a look...Ferny should be on there as a 1st year.

My older brother and sister went to deane, think they left in 1977 and 1979.

Lad on there left of photo at the front called likky Union Jack shorts holding UJ with Doc martens was skin head used to wear full crombie handkerchief in top pocket and all the gear to be fair was smart lad for a skinhead, not seen him for years would think he’s well into his 60s by now.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I thought Winny was in the Wham shorts on the right.

SW’s in the White shorts mate.

Jeff Fearnley RIP is on there, to the right of the pic with the cap on and scarf.

Opey, Jack Smethurst RIP, Tommy Berry, Billy and Mick McCarthy are all on the pic too.

Loads more on this website...http://www.chadwicksportingarchive.co.uk/world-cup-82-bilboa/4590220949

Jeff Fearnley RIP is on there, to the right of the pic with the cap on and scarf.

Opey, Jack Smethurst RIP, Tommy Berry, Billy and Mick McCarthy are all on the pic too.

Is Opey bottom right in White England shirt?

Is Swifty on there in cut off denim shorts?

Loads more on this website...http://www.chadwicksportingarchive.co.uk/world-cup-82-bilboa/4590220949

Is Opey bottom right in white England shirt

Is swifty cut down denim shorts