Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Raheem Sterling

bolty58

You mean policemen shooting criminals, and the media ONLY covering the ones where the policeman happens to be white and the criminal happens to be black?

Aye, we're ignoring that shit.

What about black folk burning white farmers houses down in Zimbabwe and South Africa then?

What about black folk burning white farmers houses down in Zimbabwe and South Africa then?

Yeah, because that's related to how Raheem Sterling is represented in British tabloids.

Are you guys purposefully obtuse or is it just something that happens when you type before you think?

Maybe I should specify... in the WESTERN WORLD (ie. UK, USA, Europe) racism would not be an issue if people stopped victim-claiming and virtue-signalling... Is that clear enough?

Random capitalised words thrown in for no reason. Insane statements.

Donald? That you?

I'm not surprised you don't understand the concept of highlighting.

You see, that's where I really want to emphasize something so that even your mind can see what the point I'm trying to make is.

Sorry, emphasizing means to make something more obvious so that it's easier to spot.

Christ, do your knuckles have scars on them?

Yeah, because that's related to how Raheem Sterling is represented in British tabloids.

Are you guys purposefully obtuse or is it just something that happens when you type before you think?

Maybe I should specify... in the WESTERN WORLD (ie. UK, USA, Europe) racism would not be an issue if people stopped victim-claiming and virtue-signalling... Is that clear enough?

Are you aware neo nazis, the kkk and far right groups still exist across the western world snoop?

Should we ignore them too?

I'm not surprised you don't understand the concept of highlighting.

You see, that's where I really want to emphasize something so that even your mind can see what the point I'm trying to make is.

Sorry, emphasizing means to make something more obvious so that it's easier to spot.

Christ, do your knuckles have scars on them?

Again - taking everything literally. I'm think I'm beginning to understand why - I've seen this behaviour before.

Anyroad - come on then I'll play while I wait for my curry to arrive.

So if "people stopped victim-claiming and virtue-signalling" the KKK and the like would work out they didn't have a problem with black people?

Edited by mickbrown

N*ggermania.com

Remove the * obviously.

Do report back.

As far as I know there's no Crackermania.com...

remember when gary neville tried organizing a strike for rio ferdinand after he skipped a drugs test ?

this seems like that. 

" me diamond shoes are too tight " 

he , for whatever reason, rubs folk up the wrong way and i'm not sure who chooses these narratives. but getting a empathetic character is probably a better look. 

i think they tried summat similar with cristiano ronaldo. 

"he'll leave the country if he doesnt get protection off of referees" (oh no)

Not really.

The stats generally show that the biggest threat to black folk is black folk.

But let's talk again about how much their lives are oppressed by whiteys.

Stats may well show that and I'm sure no one would dispute that.

But, just so we're clear here, you're saying the KKK aren't a threat to black folk?

Edited by DazBob

It's fifty four years since the abolition of segregation, they should've pulled themselves up by their bootstraps by now, instead of blaming bad massa...

If they stopped popping caps in each others asses and learneded some computer programming or sommat they could be all be like Carlton Banks - rich, non-threatening to whiteys and living in Beverley Hills.

Rearrange this sentence: on chips shoulders their.

It's fifty four years since the abolition of segregation, they should've pulled themselves up by their bootstraps by now, instead of blaming bad massa...

If they stopped popping caps in each others asses and learneded some computer programming or sommat they could be all be like Carlton Banks - rich, non-threatening to whiteys and living in Beverley Hills.

Rearrange this sentence: on chips shoulders their.

This, also, sounds somewhat racist.

Whereabouts do you live in America out of interest? I don't quite get your point. Are you saying there's no racism in America at the moment it's just that crimes happen and they're labled racist crimes?

West Coast.

At no point today have I said that there isn't any racism in America, that would be stupid. I have said that if people stopped claiming victim status in order to get free shit because of some supposed systemic oppression that, honestly, doesn't exist still in 2018... then racism would eventually disappear.

Of course, most minorities do not want that to happen because then they'd have nobody to blame but themselves for their problems.