Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I may be wrong but I'm wondering if they've been put on a 24 hour ban?

I'm not having it they are staying this quiet through choice. 

Eh?

I've already posted previously today on this thread!

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, xxxxxx said:

His typical, "guys, listen!" speech will be missed. 

Listen guys right, okay, yeah. I'm going to save this club right, okay. I've got 10 players yeah. Premier League players okay. I've got 39 pounds, 39 million pounds right, yeah. I'm gonna save this club yeah, okay. Look this email I've got here yeah, you can print it out okay, yeah, this email from Nigeria yeah, right. You can print it out yeah. Look, okay, right, yeah, this email, you can print it out yeah. 

33 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

I said possibly hundreds of pages back that there is a difference between ED and EDT.

ED continued to top up funds even after he had sold.

ED Trustees have to act on behalf of the beneficiaries who are dependant on the income produced. It matters little whether KA thought he had a continuing supply from ED, the Trust has to act in the interests of the beneficiaries, not BWFC.

On 26/08/2019 at 14:56, MalcolmW said:

Dependent not dependant, which is quite different.

4 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

You obviously aiming that at me then.

Fwiw this is what I posted on Nuts earlier on -

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t19965-keir-gordon#394872

Have a nice day.

I made the mistake of reading this drivel so I'll quote to save others the bother. 

'Anderson has been treated like shit since he arrived' 

Get. To. Fuck. You. Bellend. 

You are going to need to fuck off sharpish if this goes tits up. Too serious now for Anderson apologists to be tolerated and i dont give a fuck about Bolton Nuts thats why.im on here. You are not important youre a colossal tit

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Listen guys right, okay, yeah. I'm going to save this club right, okay. I've got 10 players yeah. Premier League players okay. I've got 39 pounds, 39 million pounds right, yeah. I'm gonna save this club yeah, okay. Look this email I've got here yeah, you can print it out okay, yeah, this email from Nigeria yeah, right. You can print it out yeah. Look, okay, right, yeah, this email, you can print it out yeah. 

Jazz club...

3 minutes ago, Flannel Truscott said:

I made the mistake of reading this drivel so I'll quote to save others the bother. 

'Anderson has been treated like shit since he arrived' 

Get. To. Fuck. You. Bellend. 

Not what I wrote - as you know.

But don't let the facts spoil your rant.

Have a nice day.

11 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

You obviously aiming that at me then.

Fwiw this is what I posted on Nuts earlier on -

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t19965-keir-gordon#394872

Have a nice day.

I'll add that snippet about the Davies family current financial circumstances to the list of things that don't add up about the entire period.

3 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

If what's been reported about the dispute between KA and EDT is correct, would the club being liquidated prevent EDT pursuing a civil action against him?

No as it isn’t anything to do with the club. He’s playing on EDT not wanting to tarnish ED Legacy

3 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Not what I wrote - as you know.

But don't let the facts spoil your rant.

Have a nice day.

Sigh, here's what you wrote, which is obviously world's apart from my slight paraphrase. 

Anderson has been treated like shit by most people since he took over the club

This also to save anyone else who might otherwise be tempted to read your shit. 

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Far as I know...no. 

Correct which is the bit I don’t get.  He stands to lose if it gets liquidated as KG will go after him for all hes worth. 

Hes either playing the most risky game here If chicken or he feels so little for the club he’s thinking if he’s going under we’re going too. 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Correct which is the bit I don’t get.  He stands to lose if it gets liquidated as KG will go after him for all hes worth. 

Hes either playing the most risky game here If chicken or he feels so little for the club he’s thinking if he’s going under we’re going too. 

This 100%. One thing for certain is that EDT Legal team will go at him like a pack of fucking Rottweilers if we go under.

Edited by Danny G

1 minute ago, Flannel Truscott said:

Sigh, here's what you wrote, which is obviously world's apart from my slight paraphrase. 

Anderson has been treated like shit by most people since he took over the club

This also to save anyone else who might otherwise be tempted to read your shit. 

Unfortunately I already clicked and skimmed through it. Valiant effort though. Appreciate you.