Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

The thing about this site is that it has a broad and wide range of views. We don’t all agree which is why it’s the best in Bolton. There may be more older posters on here as you have probably guessed by the fact we can all actually put a paragraph together that is grammatically correct.

Anyway, welcome.

Its nice to be welcomed by the grammer police.So my grammer is poor does that make me thick,stupid,disabled,or something?Hows your knowlegge on cosmology boby?

4 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Outside bets 

Superagent 20/1

Jazzas_missus 33/1

Do none of you remember Watsmore from the old board on the official site? He is actually a decent bloke, just likes a wind up on message boards. how do Martin! long time no type! 

2 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Its nice to be welcomed by the grammer police.So my grammer is poor does that make me thick,stupid,disabled,or something?Hows your knowlegge on cosmology boby?

Yeah - I'm edging towards this being a pisstake now. 

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

If you introduce yourself by calling people dickheads and fuckwits you can expect to get a negative response. For the record, I never accused you of anything. Just an observation.

Enjoy the ride.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Evening gentlemen.May I just say what a gaggle of 24 carrot fuckwits most of you seem to be.I realise most of you must be in your 40s 50s and 60s.but dickheads one and all sadly.Why cant most of you stick to the fucking jist of the thread you are posting on,instead of veering off into kindergarden remarks and attemted jokes even jim bowen would think crap.Our club is being totally destroyed and whilst we cant do jack about it,at least try and be more enlightening,and less cuntish with most of your replies.I bid you goodevening.

You're right, I'm in my 50s. I went to school at a time they taught spelling and English Grammar. Now that you've guessed my age, I'll have a go at guessing yours; based on your woeful attempt at English, I'd say you are about 14. It isn't too late for you to learn to write. 

10 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Your poor grammar is probably lack of education. 

Being thick stupid and disabled probably genetics. 

But it opens up a nature v nurture debate. 

Cosmologyboby is that from the Macdonalds advert about what is a flat white ? 

6 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Do none of you remember Watsmore from the old board on the official site? He is actually a decent bloke, just likes a wind up on message boards. how do Martin! long time no type! 

Hi lee.Great to hear from you pall.I keep meaning to come over to see you,is the business still going well?These cocks on here fck knows what yheyre on about half the time.dont give em any info on me cheers lee.Ii don't plan to stick around on here with these dicks.

2 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Hi lee.Great to hear from you pall.I keep meaning to come over to see you,is the business still going well?These cocks on here fck knows what yheyre on about half the time.dont give em any info on me cheers lee.Ii don't plan to stick around on here with these dicks.

Shame

We could help you through puberty

14 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Yeah he seems like a great guy. I hope he sticks around so we can all get called dicks all the time.