Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

37 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Do none of you remember Watsmore from the old board on the official site? He is actually a decent bloke, just likes a wind up on message boards. how do Martin! long time no type! 

Trouble is, people who come on here as a ‘wind up’ get upset when they get back more than they give. 

33 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Hi lee.Great to hear from you pall.I keep meaning to come over to see you,is the business still going well?These cocks on here fck knows what yheyre on about half the time.dont give em any info on me cheers lee.Ii don't plan to stick around on here with these dicks.

No sold up, far to lazy to run my own business, back in my old line of work now trying to stop people taking drugs and committing crimes. Missed my holiday pay too 😂

Not sure I know any info to give them buddy, some decent people on here mate, used to make me laugh on footymad abusing the WUMs. That Diddledee was special wasn't he and the other guy who typed in pigeon English. And our JimmyJazz! (edit- Jimmyjazz was not a WUM) he came over for a brew one day too a couple of times, good bloke, wonder if he is still knocking about on these boards?

Edited by leebwfc

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Trouble is, people who come on here as a ‘wind up’ get upset when they get back more than they give. 

He can probably tell you himself why he takes this approach on MB's, Im not sure, but I have met him and he is a good lad, used to get pissed up and rant on footymad. I don't think he will take it personally if people give it him back tbf. 

1 minute ago, leebwfc said:

He can probably tell you himself why he takes this approach on MB's, Im not sure, but I have met him and he is a good lad, used to get pissed up and rant on footymad. I don't think he will take it personally if people give it him back tbf. 

At least you’ve confirmed he’s a real person. I’ve seen better introductions though.

4 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

No sold up, far to lazy to run my own business, back in my old line of work now trying to stop people taking drugs and committing crimes. Missed my holiday pay too 😂

Not sure I know any info to give them buddy, some decent people on here mate, used to make me laugh on footymad abusing the WUMs. That Diddledee was special wasn't he and the other guy who typed in pigeon English. And our JimmyJazz! he came over for a brew one day too a couple of times, good bloke, wonder if he is still knocking about on these boards?

Oh well good job I didn't come over pall,if you've sold the café.Hope you happy enough going back to normal work,and the benefits hol pay and stuff.Well do you remember I arranged meet jimmy at scotts one match day,and approached a guy I thought woukd be good candidate for jimmy.I said are you jimmy and he replied no im mike,so I fcked off to game thinking I had made a fool of myself.I do realise theres decent guys on here lee,they are wanderers after all.They think I was trying to wing them up but im not.I just get peed of at times when some behave like kids,something im guilty of at times as well you know😃Anyway take care pall,lets hope this Kenyon bid goes through for us.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

At least you’ve confirmed he’s a real person. I’ve seen better introductions though.

Like walking into a pub filled with locals, going up to the bar maids and shouting "oy wench, give me a pint of fuckin ale and be quick about it. Oh, and you lot are a set of fucknuggets and I'll take the lot of you.."

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Like walking into a pub filled with locals, going up to the bar maids and shouting "oy wench, give me a pint of fuckin ale and be quick about it. Oh, and you lot are a set of fucknuggets and I'll take the lot of you...... You Dicks."

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Like walking into a pub filled with locals, going up to the bar maids and shouting "oy wench, give me a pint of fuckin ale and be quick about it. Oh, and you lot are a set of fucknuggets and I'll take the lot of you.."

😂😂