Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parkinson special one

BantamsMatt

9 minutes ago, BantamsMatt said:

I wouldn't bragg about having Karen Matthews as your mum tbh, anyway shut up nobody cares.

Touche

Makes total sense in the context...

Best comeback since Jesus right there.

Tbf to our little flower, the internet is still a bit of a novelty... They are a pisspot club on par with Bury, whose biggest claim to fame is having the worst kit in living memory... Which was produced in Daubhill

Edited by Dr Faustus

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Please stay up (just), was an excellent piss up there last time.

This. Decent day out is Bradford and they are way, way down the list of clubs that I dislike

Edit - oops!! No, I really do dislike them. My Dad was stood on the Burnden Paddock that day they ripped up the Burnden Stand. Old bloke stood in front of him got knocked out and his head split open by a piece of flying Burnden Stand seat. He left at halftime. After over 50 years of following BWFC he vowed never to go back again after that which gutted him. I got him to go to one more game (1-0 vs Stoke Julian Darby) with me but he'd basically given it up after that Bradford game. 53 and 58 Cup finals, followed BWFC all over the country through the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's and had me in tow from 71 onwards. So.......fuck em

Edited by MancWanderer

34 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

This. Decent day out is Bradford and they are way, way down the list of clubs that I dislike

Edit - oops!! No, I really do dislike them. My Dad was stood on the Burnden Paddock that day they ripped up the Burnden Stand. Old bloke stood in front of him got knocked out and his head split open by a piece of flying Burnden Stand seat. He left at halftime. After over 50 years of following BWFC he vowed never to go back again after that which gutted him. I got him to go to one more game (1-0 vs Stoke Julian Darby) with me but he'd basically given it up after that Bradford game. 53 and 58 Cup finals, followed BWFC all over the country through the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's and had me in tow from 71 onwards. So.......fuck em

Unfortunately Bradford do have a very active firm, don't judge us by the few.

He got us out of league one but he is a shocking manager. making too many bizarre decisions.

freezing and unfreezing of players at random points of the season. He was 3 minutes fucking it up last season with his pig headedness.

He froze out ALF who clearly was what we needed.

Not great conditions admittedly but tactically he is dire.