Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

What a load of shite.

Dont give me this bullshit about improving the atmosphere. You don’t improve the atmosphere by herding folk about. We’re not fucking cattle  

You want the atmosphere to improve? Try doing something about the absolute fucking dogwank you’re serving week in week out.

Having said that, I hope they close the bastards, then I can finally fuck this absolute fucking nonsense off once and for all.

I’ll go to away games and other clubs can have my money instead 

Fuck off. 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

What a load of shite.

Dont give me this bullshit about improving the atmosphere. You don’t improve the atmosphere by herding folk about. We’re not fucking cattle  

You want the atmosphere to improve? Try doing something about the absolute fucking dogwank you’re serving week in week out.

Having said that, I hope they close the bastards, then I can finally fuck this absolute fucking nonsense off once and for all.

Fuck off. 

Awesome :)

Mick, just print this on a bedsheet and take it. Should save a lot of time.

21 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

What a load of shite.

Fuck off. 

You need to Man Up......

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I’ll be buying the ticket I want. Fair enough

You're moaning that you'd rather not go than go in a lower tier, then put you'll be doing away games where you'll be put in the lower tier.

Opening an upper tier for half a dozen stubborn nobbers is ridiculous.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

You're moaning that you'd rather not go than go in a lower tier, then put you'll be doing away games where you'll be put in the lower tier.

fair point well made, boris

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, barryk32 said:

I have some sympathy for Mick, even if he does sound a bit soft about it.

Prefer it if FV just made the business case for closing sections. The atmosphere is dictated primarily by what's on the pitch. If they really want to improve that, then perhaps revisit the singing section idea for notrights.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

See, lower tier chav resorting to name calling.

Cream rises to the top (tiers). 😁

I’d rather more was done to improve the occupancy of each area that is already open rather than retreating and closing them. 

I don’t buy the atmosphere thing at all - it is all relative to what is happening on the pitch.

Also worth mentioning that, regardless of how many seats are empty on a match day, there really are precious few decent seats for people to move to when considering non-attending season ticket holders, especially if there in a group larger than two. The only fair way would be to wipe the slate clean for everyone and start again, but then there really would be uproar. 

12 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

There’s a few more than half a dozen in the upper tiers.

But fuck it, shut em. No skin off my nose.