Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Traf said:

I'm in Row Z and they can fuck off if they expect us to move.

10 hours ago, tomski said:

I was previously moved from row Z. The only way I can see this working is if I get moved to a box at no charge!!!

Before they moved the security netting into WSL instead of SSL I had great seats right above the corner tunnel. If they close the uppers I'd like to move back to those seats. Currently on row X opposite the South Stand penalty area, good seats but not as much fun as in the corner.

4 hours ago, Big E said:

Said before and say it again. You can’t expect people with good seats to then have to have the selection of shit seats left. Folk happy to move people from upper tiers could maybe give up their prime seats 

Prime seats? Unfortunately all the seats face the pitch!

8 hours ago, Ani said:

Need to keep East open for LOV. 
West pen for press

North open for family stand. 

but apart from that close them. 

There's that few in there now you could fit LOV in the seats outside the doors as we never seem to sell any boxes in the east these days. 

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

There's that few in there now you could fit LOV in the seats outside the doors as we never seem to sell any boxes in the east these days. 

Hang in that’s where my seats are going to be for free when they move me again. Think on Stevie ha

31 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Jules actually paid back into the LOV this season and has gone OTT on sponsorship etc. E didn't renew because they didn't do ketchup. 

FACT. 

🤣

Thought it was I wasn’t allowed to go? 

or that cunt? 

I've got three seats on the front row of North stand right behind the goal for me, my wife and my one year old grandson. It's a great view and nice and dry as even at Middlebrook the rain doesn't blow that far. If I'm made to give these seats up because the top tier is being closed and am expected to choose from seats in a different section that have been overlooked by others I doubt that I'm going to be able to find anything similar and that'll be the three of us out.

As others have said the atmosphere is driven by the standard of football on the pitch, when the football improves the crowd responds and, of course, attendances increase. Turfing hard core fans out of seats they may have had for years is a bad idea and will result in fewer season ticket sales at a time when revenue is more vital than ever, closing a tier of the family stand is particularly questionable as the next generation of paying customers is being formed in there.

I stood up and had a look behind me during the game yesterday and there didn't seem to be to many empty seats in the north upper from my limited view, it certainly looked to be proportionally much more populated than the east and west uppers, did anybody with a better view point notice what it was like?

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, tkonion said:

I've got three seats on the front row of North stand right behind the goal for me, my wife and my one year old grandson. It's a great view and nice and dry as even at Middlebrook the rain doesn't blow that far. If I'm made to give these seats up because the top tier is being closed and am expected to choose from seats in a different section that have been overlooked by others I doubt that I'm going to be able to find anything similar and that'll be the three of us out.

As others have said the atmosphere is driven by the standard of football on the pitch, when the football improves the crowd responds and, of course, attendances increase. Turfing hard core fans out of seats they may have had for years is a bad idea and will result in fewer season ticket sales at a time when revenue is more vital than ever, closing a tier of the family stand is particularly questionable as the next generation of paying customers is being formed in there.

I stood up and had a look behind me during the game yesterday and there didn't seem to be to many empty seats in the north upper from my limited view, it certainly looked to be proportionally much more populated than the east and west uppers, did anybody with a better view point notice what it was like?

NSU was sparce to say the least. The problem you have is that even if they relocate you to an upper tier in either East or West it'll be a different (Better IMO but that's your call) view and will take some getting used to, 
But I'm sorry, to say you may not renew bacause of this tells me you are going because it's something you've always done but you'd be happy to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.
Keep the faith TK, and just hope you get decent seats next season.

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

From our view east lower, both north & west uppers looked very sparse tbh not a massive difference from tues night 

I did wonder if I might not be seeing the full picture from where I'm sat, not that many empties from my view bit then I am right in the middle so guessing that the empty seats will be round the edges. West and East uppers looked really empty even in the central areas near the halfway line.

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

NSU was sparce to say the least. The problem you have is that even if they relocate you to an upper tier in either East or West it'll be a different (Better IMO but that's your call) view and will take some getting used to, 
But I'm sorry, to say you may not renew bacause of this tells me you are going because it's something you've always done but you'd be happy to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.
Keep the faith TK, and just hope you get decent seats next season.

It's be a better option to close east upper and keep north and west open IMO (relocate LOV to west upper perhaps?) West needs to be open I reckon as the main stand and north should be open as the family option.

If family stand bods get relocated to an alternative stand what happens to the pricing? That'll be a big issue as two adults and a child would cost much more in the west than it currently does in the north.

I really think that FV already know what they want to do and it would have been a better idea for them to make the proposal and then invite comments rather than the uncertainty that we currently have.

As regards my future attendance on a Saturday afternoon I've been watching us since 1977 and a season ticket holder since about 1990 ish, I decided that I had better things to do for a while under Megson and didn't renew my ST but still went to some games. I got a ST again when we went down to League one as I feel I have to take a step forward if I want my team to survive, like most of us there are lots of other things that I could and probably should be doing on a Saturday. My shed's in a bit of a state! 

8 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

They could relocate me anywhere even the away end I could'nt care less .

But I respect freedom of choice just wonder about committment .My mate took a holiday from Megson & never came back.

I wouldn't be to bothered either if it was just me (as long as it was rain free and a good view of course) but it's different with young kids.