Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

43 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

Why does anyone on here even respond to Mick Brown, just leave the leftie Corbyn freak to tend to his allotment - I'm sure that he's got fruit & veg to grow. He's just an attention seeking nobody, he's possibly one of those people who is probably laughing to himself after typing every post trying to wind people up, just fcuking ignore him and leave him to argue with himself in his garden shed.

I think he’s alreet to be fair. Just a bit of laugh innit?

1 hour ago, waffer cup 07 said:

So someone answer me this. Living in Spain and had both a vaccine jabs, why do I have to have a negative test before I fly, 2 days after arriving, quarantine for 10 days and possibly test after. 5 days. The restrictions/rules are total crap.

As I understand it, being vaccinated doesn't stop you catching the pesky thing and passing it on, the vaccine protects you from major symptoms that will put you in a hospital bed.

Hence the restrictions... people have died y'know!

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Mick is fine, he puts a decent argument/debate up, it wouldn't do for all of us to be the same, and there's fuck all wrong with a man and his shed 😃

Agreed there are much much worse on here than mick

9 minutes ago, Dimron said:

As I understand it, being vaccinated doesn't stop you catching the pesky thing and passing it on, the vaccine protects you from major symptoms that will put you in a hospital bed.

Hence the restrictions... people have died y'know!

I am well aware people have died and the restrictions. Look at my initial question then answer me again. If we follow your argument then there will never be any foreign travel again.

12 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

I am well aware people have died and the restrictions. Look at my initial question then answer me again. If we follow your argument then there will never be any foreign travel again.

If you stamp your feet a bit harder Co-Vid may go away......

33 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Maybe we just need to wait until there are more folk fully vaccinated.

50 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Mick is fine, he puts a decent argument/debate up, it wouldn't do for all of us to be the same, and there's fuck all wrong with a man and his shed 😃

Amen brother. Sheds are where it's at. Painted mine last week. They look lovely

1 hour ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Globalisation has fed the pandemic. The over use of airliners was destroying the environment and in a way, I see the pandemic as nature's checks and balances kicking in.

Foreign travel can happen again but nations firstly need to have parity with regard to infection & vaccine rates, and that includes the "Self Loading Freight" not trying to get around the rules by using transit destinations... as has probably happened with the Indian variant.

55 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Amen brother. Sheds are where it's at. Painted mine last week. They look lovely

Did my decking a couple of weeks ago, got the big shed to do but putting up the canes for the runner beans has got in the way

1 minute ago, burnden said:

Is this part of the problem? Maybe the vax avoiders do not have an NHS number? Or maybe because of Windrush they are nervous about centralised authority? Maybe in spiking areas we should just let them turn up and have a squirt and fk the stats and political capital.

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Is this part of the problem? Maybe the vax avoiders do not have an NHS number? Or maybe because of Windrush they are nervous about centralised authority? Maybe in spiking areas we should just let them turn up and have a squirt and fk the stats and political capital.

Not many of Asian origin involved in Windrush. Meanwhile, to return to my original question. Why should people who have had two vaccinations and got a certificate and QR code to proof it, not be allowed to travel without being tested and quarantining.

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Keep asking the same question over and over again people will give you the same answers. That’s how it works. 

So matter wether you feel something is wrong and unfair you just except it. Because " that's how it works".

Soft arse, now jog on.

1 minute ago, waffer cup 07 said:

So matter wether you feel something is wrong and unfair you just except it. Because " that's how it works".

Soft arse, now jog on.

I don’t feel aggrieved unlike you sweetheart. 

Like I say keep asking the same question. You will get the same answers. 🥰

18 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Soft arse, now jog on.

Someone's had a few San Miguels......