Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Back int ground


stevieb
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Ghana White said:

I really want people back in the grounds and I think its possible to design it safely and implement it, my worry is from what I've seen non league wise people will fuck it up and not follow the guidelines then it'll be back to square one. Hope I'm wrong I heard Middlesbrough one was done very well but I'm not confident. Hopefully hospitality events go alright.

I think that’s a bit more of a natural consequence of the set up of the grounds though. Dedicated turnstiles and allocated seating should more than see that off. Wouldn’t expect the concourses to be open though personally. Brighton were allowed to sell at their test event but they probably found a loophole because of their concourse being partially outdoors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I think that’s a bit more of a natural consequence of the set up of the grounds though. Dedicated turnstiles and allocated seating should more than see that off. Wouldn’t expect the concourses to be open though personally. Brighton were allowed to sell at their test event but they probably found a loophole because of their concourse being partially outdoors. 

Yep I think you could be right. How are colls doing with the restrictons?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Ghana White said:

Yep I think you could be right. How are colls doing with the restrictons?

Comfortably the best of the five grounds I’ve been to so far this season. One way system around the ground, everyone quite well spread out and outdoor bar to avoid the clubhouse becoming too congested. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
4 hours ago, whiteboy said:

My MP found his way along to Solihull Moors yesterday...not gone down to well with season ticket holders !

He is the Chair of the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee though so hopefully will be putting the case forward...if not then open season on him

Presumably that depends upon the level of compliance he witnessed. Finger crossed all was good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Went boro yesterday and was talking to the club secretary who said officials are looking closely at the non league set up as clubs want to prove it can be done

beer was on sale yesterday but that’s being monitored closely it’s the young city wankers who will spoil it here 

 

What's it like ar Radcliffe are they on it with restrictons? It's a nice ground guess that makes it a bit easier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Ghana White said:

What's it like ar Radcliffe are they on it with restrictons? It's a nice ground guess that makes it a bit easier

Yes reduced numbers it’s all done via that ticketco scan thingy and if there’s any room left they open limited cash turnstile

plenty of room to move about the ground 3 sides covered which will be needed soon 

big function room entry go bar out the other or if you want table service there’s another lounge and a greasy burger van behind goal 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Yes reduced numbers it’s all done via that ticketco scan thingy and if there’s any room left they open limited cash turnstile

plenty of room to move about the ground 3 sides covered which will be needed soon 

big function room entry go bar out the other or if you want table service there’s another lounge and a greasy burger van behind goal 

Sounds brilliant that, I dont think I've seen a fair reflection of how a lot of this is playing out 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Very much so mate we ain’t getting back anytime soon

off to boro again tonight ok it’s not the same but it’s refreshing at the moment and I actually like it 

The hardcore has gone soft.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Very much so mate we ain’t getting back anytime soon

off to boro again tonight ok it’s not the same but it’s refreshing at the moment and I actually like it 

Definitely puts in perspective how much the traipsing about all over the country is mainly centred spending time with mates and having a day out. CBA watching majority of the games on telly at moment.

Edited by Marc505
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Definitely puts on perspective how much the traipsing about all over the country is mainly centred spending time with mates and having a day out. CBA watching majority of the games on telly at moment.

Suppose I should be going to these non league games, saying that I’ve not long to go.☹️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.