Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Back int ground

stevieb

10 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

The rules are ridiculous; 75,000 capacity 1000 spectators.   4000 capacity 1000 specators

it doesnt make any sense. rad boro can have 600 on, and bury afc who play at radcliffe can only have 300. dianne abbott must have swapped parties to work all this shit out

1 hour ago, fester58 said:

it doesnt make any sense. rad boro can have 600 on, and bury afc who play at radcliffe can only have 300. dianne abbott must have swapped parties to work all this shit out

At Colls we  were allowed 300 on for the visit of Ashton Athletic for a friendly, if that went OK, which it did, we would then be allowed 600 in for the next game, with Bury it must be because of the league they are in

32 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

At Colls we  were allowed 300 on for the visit of Ashton Athletic for a friendly, if that went OK, which it did, we would then be allowed 600 in for the next game, with Bury it must be because of the league they are in

Yeah all related to the minimum ground grading relative to the level they play that, so the actually limits/occupancy in relation to the physical ground capacities will be all over the place. 

52 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

I'm thinking of going to Colls v Bamber Bridge in FA Cup on Sat - any idea of ticket/capacity details? (apologies this isnt strictly relevant for this thread, but while you mentioned it....).  My alternative is Daisy Hill v Warrington, there wont be any capacity issues there.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'm thinking of going to Colls v Bamber Bridge in FA Cup on Sat - any idea of ticket/capacity details? (apologies this isnt strictly relevant for this thread, but while you mentioned it....).  My alternative is Daisy Hill v Warrington, there wont be any capacity issues there.

Colls play Scarborough at home on Saturday.

28 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Leigh White is right, the FA Cup game is next Tuesday, 

1 hour ago, tomski said:

We already have a jumper for goalposts thread

Allow a bit of licence, its a thread about being allowed back int ground, the sooner fans are allowed in other grounds and in what numbers is relevant to our own chances.  Its all part of the process, just interested how other grounds are doing it even if its non league.

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Allow a bit of licence, its a thread about being allowed back int ground, the sooner fans are allowed in other grounds and in what numbers is relevant to our own chances.  Its all part of the process, just interested how other grounds are doing it even if its non league.

Should be a decent crowd at Colls on Saturday, be great seeing a live league game again.

3 hours ago, marple whites said:

Surely Bolton fans outside the area should be allowed in............

On the new cases in the last 7 days map - up to 11th September there are as many cases in Marple (8) as there are in Horwich South and Middlebrook area where the stadium is - so you're not welcome either