Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Walsall

Biggish Dave

• Site Supporter

What an absolute bag of shite from the 43rd minute onwards. That’s orient, vale and Stevenage before these who have scored just before the break to change the 2nd half.

There is no defensive destroyer midfielder in the club. We don’t have any full backs to go to a flat back 4 either.

All of these need addressing and quickly.

At least we’ll get to a lot of these grounds next season because we ain’t getting anywhere near the play offs. Will have enough to be mid table though.

Tomason is nowhere near ready either. May or may not make it but for now shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Should not be losing games like that, Walsall completely dogged the game from 40 minutes, broke game up spoiled and fouled all afternoon, game should of been put to bed before they scored. Fucking frustrating performance that. 

Agree with that

Evatt cant do owt about delfounseo fucking up the second goal

Or kiosos pathetic effort

Signings for january, left wing back, centre mid and a centre back who can head the fucking ball

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

What an absolute bag of shite from the 43rd minute onwards. That’s orient, vale and Stevenage before these who have scored just before the break to change the 2nd half.

There is no defensive destroyer midfielder in the club. We don’t have any full backs to go to a flat back 4 either.

All of these need addressing and quickly.

At least we’ll get to a lot of these grounds next season because we ain’t getting anywhere near the play offs. Will have enough to be mid table though.

Tomason is nowhere near ready either. May or may not make it but for now shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team

Harsh that, he’s Come in for Tutte and he’s completely different player, like to see Thomason in with Tutte behind him. 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Harsh that, he’s Come in for Tutte and he’s completely different player, like to see Thomason in with Tutte behind him. 

Mounts I called it out other week. He doesn’t even stand out at bamber bridge. He’s a mile off this level currently. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He offered nothing. Not his fault, he’s not ready I’m afraid. Not saying he won’t get there but he’s not the right man for now

• Moderators
Just now, Spider said:

Aye

also

I like calling him kiosks.

Little things

Takes your mind off redundancies, i guess

As much as i shook my head at his second half miss, hes the best we are getting for that job

The left really is an issue

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Mounts I called it out other week. He doesn’t even stand out at bamber bridge. He’s a mile off this level currently. 

I thought Tomason did well with all the shit surrounding him. Sums us up when we get a free kick on half way in the last minute of added time & play the fucker across the back three! 

Absolute disgrace that 2nd half. Players hiding, half arsed closing down & shithouses turning their backs when making so called challenges. Reminds me of the magic boomerang (showing my age 😁) when defending corners, our lot just rooted to the spot while the game goes on around them