Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

CBD Oil

Spider

• Members
10 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Been quite a few threads like this, buy the flower and dry vape it. The vape will cost about 30 quid and the flower is roughly the same price as weed. 

Ernie is right. 
Not much smell, no rolling no lighting 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, gonzo said:

:D

Ive got 2 pink storm troopers in my safe. 

Waiting for the day the wife fucks off somewhere with the kids for the night.

Gonna double drop and wank a softy till Im firing spud water.

Invite me

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
9 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Been using CBD today for various reasons, I'm still a pyscho. Should it be working by now or is it going to take a few days? 

Few weeks. You need to start at one drop a day for a bit, then one in morning and one in the evening, then you can up it.  I have 2 drops morning and night.

I'm a different person on/off it.

I've been to anger management a few times, people were on egg shells all the time and road rage was a weekly thing (not beeping, trying to drag folk out of their cars)

On it I'm an absolute fucking delight.  I still have the occasional tantrum but that's all it is. They are few and far between and nobody is getting launched

• Members
19 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Few weeks. You need to start at one drop a day for a bit, then one in morning and one in the evening, then you can up it.  I have 2 drops morning and night.

I'm a different person on/off it.

I've been to anger management a few times, people were on egg shells all the time and road rage was a weekly thing (not beeping, trying to drag folk out of their cars)

On it I'm an absolute fucking delight.  I still have the occasional tantrum but that's all it is. They are few and far between and nobody is getting launched

I've seen you lots in your big green van Baz 👍 never look road ragey to me. I've always been a bit of a hot head, but pregnancy hormones, covid and the general public are pushing me over the edge recently. 

We grow a shit load of actual weed over here for legitimate purposes so with it being very trendy and current I'm not surprised we'll be making CBD oil and products over here, big money potentially.

The people who sell the flower over here in what they see as a grey area have had no stock since Jan 1, whether that's brexit related or not is for the other thread.

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

We grow a shit load of actual weed over here for legitimate purposes so with it being very trendy and current I'm not surprised we'll be making CBD oil and products over here, big money potentially.

The people who sell the flower over here in what they see as a grey area have had no stock since Jan 1, whether that's brexit related or not is for the other thread.

There was a place in Warrington doing it I think, then the local/medical authority revoked its licence. A couple of years back maybe.

Had to plough all of it back in costing them thousands.

• 2 months later...