Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tea bags.

25 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

He probably lines the mug with Charlie, like a northern margarita. 

I like the idea of this 

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

I could get on board with that.

I suspect he’s fishing.

If he isn’t, I suspect he’s killed and will do so again.

And not fishing. Black tea only although don’t drink it at home, maybe a handful of times a year. Only drink it when out seeing clients really to be polite 

44 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

A good breweruppa can make a good brew no matter what the teabag, but it has got to be PG, Typhoo or Yorkshire.  People who make a bad brew have no respect, not enough thought gone into it.

It's the same to some extent with pouring a pint. Hate people who have clearly never had a beer or don't give a toss pouring it.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Milk in tea you’re as well having a cup of warm Milk instead. Rank. Black tea only and weak. Water in stir it two times round and bag out. Half a sugar and job done. 

Kinell, just like my old gran, though no sugar for her. She was Scottish- you're slipping into the culture.

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Kinell, just like my old gran, though no sugar for her. She was Scottish- you're slipping into the culture.

I’ve drank it that way since I was a wee lad. Can’t ever recall drinking it any other way. 

I also have half a sugar on a mon-weds, full sugar thurs and Friday. don’t ask 😁

• Members
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve drank it that way since I was a wee lad. Can’t ever recall drinking it any other way. 

I also have half a sugar on a mon-weds, full sugar thurs and Friday. don’t ask 😁

And Colombian sugar on Saturday 

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

I've been to la palma twice too. 

One of two of the eight (not seven, eight) I've not been to (the desolate looking El Hierro t'other)...

La Graciosa, off Lanzarote, is now considered the Eighth - you can get a permit and camp for free at a site with limited amenities, any cheapskates out there, cough NiC, cough)...

Anyway, it's looking like I'll never see the greenest Canary Isle (named after dogs not birds btw) as it's going to break in two, one half falling in the sea and causing a MegaTsunami that will take out the Eastern Seaboard of the USA, this time a week on Friday.

Edited by Youri McAnespie