Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fit but boring

Rudy

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

51 is a very dangerous age in women, absolutely batshit crazy - especially if they've been trading on their looks all their lives and their looks are now fading...

aye

which is precisely why she shouldn't be in this thread

• Members
8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

That is some repugnant shit, like kissing Dick Strawbridge going down on ungroomed scrubbers. Also who doesn't want to see themselves going in and out with a view unhindered by bush - only the mentally ill.

Don’t talk gay man 

A well groomed bush is a thing of beauty. If you’re not flossing with pubes for an hour after you’re not doing it right 

8 minutes ago, Zico said:

aye

which is precisely why she shouldn't be in this thread

My sister (good handful) turned 51 last year - she rings me just to engineer an argument, I've got wise to her mentalism and now just tell her she needs to get shagged (not by me, unless...) and hang up on her.

I reckon' Sykes would let an eighteen year old lad fuck her if he had a big nob.

If she was a teacher she'd be one of those ones who gets pupils around to her house to get pissed up then initiates them into a gangbang (with her, not each other).

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

My sister (good handful) turned 51 last year - she rings me just to engineer an argument, I've got wise to her mentalism and now just tell her she needs to get shagged (not by me, unless...) and hang up on her.

I reckon' Sykes would let an eighteen year old lad fuck her if he had a big nob.

If she was a teacher she'd be one of those ones who gets pupils around to her house to get pissed up then initiates them into a gangbang (with her, not each other).

I’m failing to see the downside to Sykes at all

Northen

Fit

Shagged Des O Connor

Shagged a lad who sent a pic of his chopper

Proper game bird our Mel

Edited by Rudy

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Don’t talk gay man 

A well groomed bush is a thing of beauty. If you’re not flossing with pubes for an hour after you’re not doing it right 

Gaylords like hair - hence the term 'bear'.

I shudder to remember when girls had bush. I suppose hairy arses (in women, or trannies) are ok too? Traditionally women have kept it tidy, blokes should reciprocate.

Would you eat a pizza or sausage and mash sprinkled with pubes?

12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’m failing to see the downside to Sykes at all

Northen

Fit

Shagged Des O Connor

Shagged a lad who sent a pic of his chopper

Proper game bird our Mel

You'd pay a small fortune on lube, if the johnny broke or you didn't pull out in time you'd have a kid that looked like Des O Connor.

She would definitely superglue your nob to your stomach as you slept because you smiled at and said "Thanks" to a young waitress at a meal earlier in the evening.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Gaylords like hair - hence the term 'bear'.

I shudder to remember when girls had bush. I suppose hairy arses (in women, or trannies) are ok too? Traditionally women have kept it tidy, blokes should reciprocate.

Would you eat a pizza or sausage and mash sprinkled with pubes?

Behave. They love balds. 

Why would a bird have an hairy arse? They don’t just let it grow and leave it untamed like they’ve sat on seaweed until they die

Exhibit A

1fhv7q0y89i61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

If you’re not into that, chances are you eat left handed 

Great, fit as fuck but then stick 70's Jimmy Hill's beard into the mix.

All she needs is a cravat out of her fanny and it's Jimmy presenting highlights of Forest v Leeds in 1971.

I think shaped bush is probably worse than girls who can't be arsed at all - why go to the trouble of shaving then leave a bit? Get it all whipped off.

I went on holiday with a girl who kept it shaved (big handful) - she purposefully let it grow out because she wanted to wear a bikini and have a bush to pad out her bikini bottoms and protect herself from displaying her cameltoe - I was not impressed by her prudish attitude and disregard for my feelings.

• Members
9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Great, fit as fuck but then stick 70's Jimmy Hill's beard into the mix.

All she needs is a cravat out of her fanny and it's Jimmy presenting highlights of Forest v Leeds in 1971.

I think shaped bush is probably worse than girls who can't be arsed at all - why go to the trouble of shaving then leave a bit? Get it all whipped off.

I went on holiday with a girl who kept it shaved (big handful) - she purposefully let it grow out because she wanted to wear a bikini and have a bush to pad out her bikini bottoms and protect herself from displaying her cameltoe - I was not impressed by her prudish attitude and disregard for my feelings.

She probably grew it out to stop you mawling her. Just saying. 

50 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

She probably grew it out to stop you mawling her. Just saying. 

Wrong.

I was the only bloke who'd gave her climaxes. She used to molest me.

It's just pure laziness, I'm not sexist, blokes should keep the bottom garden tidy too, it's just basic common courtesy.

It's 2022 ffs, not the Playboy mansion in 1976.

It's as bad as a bloke growing a beard, sculpting pointy sideburns or shaving tramlines in their eyebrows - unacceptable.

Women who have bush, it's highly likely their legs are hairier than George Best's and their pits have Sir David Attenborough mooching about in them expounding about wildlife.

25 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My dog will shag you and you will like it 

It's the canine version of Freddie Mercury.

I will open a dog version of gay nightclub 'Heaven' for all the bent dogs owned by the posters on here.

I witnessed Rick Stein's late dog 'Chalky' (when it was alive) trying to mate with a male yorkshire terrier, Stein found this canine reenactment of the potting shed scene from 'Scum' highly amusing and quipped "He's a character..."

Denise Van Outen is on Donny Osmond's House of Fun, she's still a cracker (meaning fit not a Southern State of the USA white trash) I bet she's balder than Yul Brynner's ghost - nothing from her eyelashes down. You could eat your dinner off her punani.

I urge you to tune in if at home.

(Rubs thighs - Vic Reeves style).

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, little whitt said:

ive never seen a ginger muff in my life 

would love to see one 

i did have a ginger one once but was only a young pup 

wham bam thank you 

so never had a look 

I once got lucky with a ginger lass from Morecambe (appropriately enough) on holiday,. 
She was very pretty and her downstairs thatch resembled an electric motor. Sadly that was the only resemblance to one. 

My mate shagged a ginger, well he did so briefly before doing her up the wrong 'un, on the kitchen floor, he was on the vinegar thrusts when he saw his neighbour peering through the window, he gave him the thumbs up and finished up. He unchivalrously said this poor girl's fanny was a 'gutted rabbit' because she was ginger, she was fucking nuts though. She was from dern sowf and elected to live here.

• Members
38 minutes ago, little whitt said:

ive never seen a ginger muff in my life 

would love to see one 

i did have a ginger one once but was only a young pup 

wham bam thank you 

so never had a look 

Fuckin love a ginger bush. Fuckin wonderful. 

Blonde as well, perfect when it’s like shredded wheat