Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Asda Delivery

Youri McAnespie

28 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why would I mooch up to Astley Bridge when the houses I own are in BL1 and BL3? If you want to pay £15 for a tiny rat mithered box of diced pork, a stick of lemongrass, two shallots, three cloves of garlic and god knows what in plastic sachets - knock yourself out...

I shop anywhere, wherever I'm passing.

I don’t use apps wherever possible to stop data mining parasites.

Houses in both BL1 and BL3? Bloody hell. Some people just have all the luck.

I grew up in BL1 and Astley Bridge Asda is the closest supermarket.

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Houses in both BL1 and BL3? Bloody hell. Some people just have all the luck.

I grew up in BL1 and Astley Bridge Asda is the closest supermarket.

I paid less than two hundred quid last month for utilities, insurance and council tax. But you can go swimming in a scummy lodge and get freebie tickets for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and hobnob with Max Von Sydow's nephew. Whilst paying another bloke's mortgage to the tune of £4k a month whilst he lies in the pool of his Spanish Hacienda like a fat blob laughing at you and the other mugs he lets to.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I paid less than two hundred quid last month for utilities, insurance and council tax. But you can go swimming in a scummy lodge and get freebie tickets for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and hobnob with Max Von Sydow's nephew. Whilst paying another bloke's mortgage to the tune of £4k a month whilst he lies in the pool of his Spanish Hacienda like a fat blob laughing at you and the other mugs he lets to.

I'm not that bothered to be honest.

Off to the Olivers tomorrow, awful and boring but the parties are fucking brilliant.

What does he put on as a spread? Turkey Twizzlers and Oven Chips with gob as dressing? I'm personal friends with Tom Araya, Bill Steer, Dani Filth and all of Anathema.

Beat that.

Does Oliver subject his guests to him ineptly drumming along to his favourite band - Toploader?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What does he put on as a spread? Turkey Twizzlers and Oven Chips with gob as dressing? I'm personal friends with Tom Araya, Bill Steer, Dani Filth and all of Anathema.

Beat that.

Does Oliver subject his guests to him ineptly drumming along to his favourite band - Toploader?

Spelling aside, did the Guinness come with the ASDA order? It's a tale for its time, understandably.