Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Asda Delivery

Youri McAnespie

Their website is utterly shite, you fuck around for half an hour buying overpriced shit then go to pay and it tells you your card which expires in 2025 and you used not but four hours ago in the corner shop is 'expired' - fucking twats, Nic will be elated they mined my data when I signed up, tossers.

22 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Their website is utterly shite, you fuck around for half an hour buying overpriced shit then go to pay and it tells you your card which expires in 2025 and you used not but four hours ago in the corner shop is 'expired' - fucking twats, Nic will be elated they mined my data when I signed up, tossers.

I didn’t have you down as an Asda man, if I’m honest. 

A phone, should it matter? Just purely shite coding, buggy as fuck.Whatsmore a Jar of pickles instore - 30p, a jar online - branded £1.19. Everything online is the branded dear stuff.

Anyhow, fuck 'em, they never have Guinness Original instore so nailed on they'd have sent draught instead.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

21 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A phone, should it matter? Just purely shite coding, buggy as fuck.Whatsmore a Jar of pickles instore - 30p, a jar online - branded £1.19. Everything online is the branded dear stuff.

Anyhow, fuck 'em, they never have Guinness Original instore so nailed on they'd have sent draught instead.

Yeah it does. They need to be better on mobile as the majority use mobile for online shopping now. Sites are still desktop heavy.

28 minutes ago, gonzo said:

One of Neighbours gets their shopping delivered gone 8pm on Saturday night.

What a life they must lead.

Depends what they get delivered. A bottle of Vodka, a cucumber, a large tub of vaseline and some straws and it might be party time round your neighbours! 😁

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Sod that, get your food delivered by online companies, always doing offers use them and then onto the next, currently using The Green Chef.

I had a gander - the meals looked as appetising as a pool of vomit from a vagrant who'd not ate for a week then been bought a takeaway by a charitable soul, but the tramp's stomach rejected it. Fifteen quid for two, a box worth about a fiver, covered in rat urine and faeces from the unhygienic depot, then you still have to cook it.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Sod that, get your food delivered by online companies, always doing offers use them and then onto the next, currently using The Green Chef.

I've tried a few of them. The flavours are usually alright but I've always found the meat to be shite. Am I using the wrong ones?

3 hours ago, kent_white said:

I've tried a few of them. The flavours are usually alright but I've always found the meat to be shite. Am I using the wrong ones?

Some aren't as good as others but the one we have at the moment is a keto box and the meat has been good - the duck especially, and nice enough for weekday teas. Couple of the meals have been a bit lacking but there are always one or two. Think I've got a recommend a friend link I can send.

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I had a gander - the meals looked as appetising as a pool of vomit from a vagrant who'd not ate for a week then been bought a takeaway by a charitable soul, but the tramp's stomach rejected it. Fifteen quid for two, a box worth about a fiver, covered in rat urine and faeces from the unhygienic depot, then you still have to cook it.

Not been my experience, and the one offs like Nonda Tonda have been good.

You enjoy Astley Bridge ASDA and assorted apps 😊

31 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Not been my experience, and the one offs like Nonda Tonda have been good.

You enjoy Astley Bridge ASDA and assorted apps 😊

Why would I mooch up to Astley Bridge when the houses I own are in BL1 and BL3? If you want to pay £15 for a tiny rat mithered box of diced pork, a stick of lemongrass, two shallots, three cloves of garlic and god knows what in plastic sachets - knock yourself out...

I shop anywhere, wherever I'm passing.

I don’t use apps wherever possible to stop data mining parasites.

4 hours ago, Sweep said:

I once stole a load of them out of a tramps trolley, whilst he was distracted in the booze aisle. 

They were on the till conveyor belt, I'd forgot Bran Flakes and went to get some, I saw some dirty gypsy putting them in his tinfoil bag. He was a shambles, dressed in filthy 'Tapout' and 'Lonsdale' rags. He had about six snot nosed undernourished kids and an obviously brutalised wife in tow. I didn't have the heart to deny them a decentish meal for once.

I asked the checkout girl about him, she said he'd let slip he was taking his caravan down south, there was more opportunities for unchallenged burglaries, shoplifting and theft from building sites there.