Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (A) - Good Friday

desperado

1 hour ago, BobyBrno said:

Nope. He has a history of abuse on here. On multiple threads. 

Cheese was sticking up for a wanderers player getting unnecessary stick. The aggressor was RW sending messages about a dust up outside the club shop. Grow up FFS

4 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Cheese was sticking up for a wanderers player getting unnecessary stick. The aggressor was RW sending messages about a dust up outside the club shop. Grow up FFS

So Instead of calling 3 people morons for voicing their opinion why didn’t he come Back with something constructive as to why Williams isn’t shit.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

You don’t need his number, he’s told You to meet him. 

This was his response to me asking for his number sweetheart:

3 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Gladly 

Still not recieved anything.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

So Instead of calling 3 people morons for voicing their opinion why didn’t he come Back with something constructive as to why Williams isn’t shit.

Moron's like you said Santos was "shit" after 3 games. Not necessarily you, but moron's LIKE you. That is my point.

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

All our players are shit according to some. In a week when we have won at Wembley and away at Exeter its fucking tedious

Just now, Farrelli said:

All our players are shit according to some. In a week when we have won at Wembley and away at Exeter its fucking tedious

Just ignore them or try and explain why they’re not shit. Calling 3 posters “fking morons” surely isn’t the way….is it? 

Great 3 points today. Tough game and we struggled at times but we split them wide open three times. Twice the pass through was slightly over hit and the keeper got there just in time. The other time Bradley won it for us.

As for Williams I thought he really struggled defensively but did a couple of decent things in the other half of the pitch.

Excellent result though.

Come On You Whites!!!

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I could be wrong about this, but i’m sure i schuey said in a recent interview that  Plymouth amassed 80 pts last season & still failed to make the play-offs - that can’t be reet shirley?

It is right

4 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I could be wrong about this, but i’m sure i schuey said in a recent interview that  Plymouth amassed 80 pts last season & still failed to make the play-offs - that can’t be reet shirley?

That's correct. Finished 7th.