Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hospitality 1877 - Wycombe

leef78

I've not hospitality for years at our ground, last time was under Reebok back in the day. Anyway Ive just booked the 1877 for the Tuesday night game against Wycombe for me and wife (Can bea nice valentines day present for her). Honest reviews of whats like, food etc. Worth £120 each? It says I get parking too, I'm guessing you posted out actual ticket instead of the eticket thing? Any "revoews" of it would be appriciated. 

4 minutes ago, leef78 said:

I've not hospitality for years at our ground, last time was under Reebok back in the day. Anyway Ive just booked the 1877 for the Tuesday night game against Wycombe for me and wife (Can bea nice valentines day present for her). Honest reviews of whats like, food etc. Worth £120 each? It says I get parking too, I'm guessing you posted out actual ticket instead of the eticket thing? Any "revoews" of it would be appriciated. 

Food is self-service, but plenty to go at.
Beer etc is table service, but they're not very quick, so better to go to the bar yourself.
Seating is in the padded seats behind the dug-outs but in front of the directors.
Parking, you just tap your reg details into the terminal inside club reception.

Worth £120pp? Probably not in real life, but for a football offering, it's reasonable IMO.

10 minutes ago, Traf said:

Food is self-service, but plenty to go at.
Beer etc is table service, but they're not very quick, so better to go to the bar yourself.
Seating is in the padded seats behind the dug-outs but in front of the directors.
Parking, you just tap your reg details into the terminal inside club reception.

Worth £120pp? Probably not in real life, but for a football offering, it's reasonable IMO.

Cheers Traf, didn't know it was self serice as it said 4 course meal I just presumed it was all served up to you. 

I'll make sure I go up to the bar then. 

Cheers for the info, hopefully it won't be too bad and she'll enjoy it. 

8 minutes ago, leef78 said:

Cheers Traf, didn't know it was self serice as it said 4 course meal I just presumed it was all served up to you. 

I'll make sure I go up to the bar then. 

Cheers for the info, hopefully it won't be too bad and she'll enjoy it. 

Might be different for a night game, but vs Bristol Rovers it was self service.
Big table full of cheese, crackers, cooked meats etc, another full of desserts, then someone serving soup and then a line of bains-marie full of hot food for your main courses, all served by staff.

9 minutes ago, Traf said:

Big table full of cheese, crackers, cooked meats etc, another full of desserts, then someone serving soup and then a line of bains-marie full of hot food for your main courses, all served by staff.

Like that in the Vice Presidents Suite but free booze and seating in the directors area. We did it against Derby and was three rows behind their directors 

21 minutes ago, Traf said:

Cheers Traf, Im a greedy bastard, will they let me have seconds :) 

We did it for the Derby County game, thought it was really good, service was a bit hit & miss but the food was nice and the atmosphere was really good, dress code wasn't important as there were all sorts in there.

Get in early for the full experience.