Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

goverment and politics

does anyone do goverment and politics at college at the moment.

if yes what is it like and is there a lot of coursework required.

if no f*ck off

does anyone do goverment and polotics at college at the moment.

if yes what is it like and is there a lot of coursework required.

if no f*ck off

I don't think anybody does the subjects you mention. They might do government and politics though. :D

one of my modules at uni is politics and the state

fooked if i know what its about though, i just turn up!  :-k

Sue, I think "college" is what they called secondary school in my day. College, to me, is where people who were training to be teachers went.

one of my modules at uni is politics and the state

fooked if i know what its about though, i just turn up!  :-k

Sue, I think "college" is what they called secondary school in my day. College, to me, is where people who were training to be teachers went.

did they still do the matrix when you were at school?

Oli, what are your current thoughts on the Conversative Party leadership race? If you don't have a decent answer, I'd suggest PE or Home Ecomonics or summut.

honestly i think that if one of them is a druggy then he shouldnt be the leader. it doesnt realy make a differene who is the leader fo them in the end because they will not become PM in the next 10 years FACT!!!

honestly i think that if one of them is a druggy then he shouldnt be the leader. it doesnt realy make a differene who is the leader fo them in the end because they will not become PM in the next 10 years FACT!!!

OK Oli

Next question, does indulging in recreational class a drugs make him a druggy and if so can you give me your intrepations and views of what a druggy is

Oli, what are your current thoughts on the Conversative Party leadership race? If you don't have a decent answer, I'd suggest PE or Home Ecomonics or summut.

Yes clearly the fact that he once took drugs has obviously made him a poor leader, Churchill was on opiates for bi-polar dissorder, in other terms he was a smackhead.

OK Oli

Next question, does indulging in recreational class a drugs make him a druggy and if so can you give me your intrepations and views of what a druggy is

a druggie is someone who takes drugs.

a self confessed drug taker will not become PM because people wont vote for them.

28% of people have said they would never vote for someone who admits to taking drugs, with that counting against them no party would elect them as leader.

this message is brought to you by middle england.

Well wouldn't this be countered by the 38% who would vote for him because he takes drugs?

Or do poeple who take drugs no vote

if 28% people wont vote for him.

you need about 40% of vote to win, so he needs 40 out of 72.

so that is 55% of the others.

i wont vote for him just because he took drugs, equally wont vote against just because he did.

i wont vote for him because he is tory and should be avoided at all costs.

the 28% of people who wouldnt vote for someone who has taken drugs, should buy some drugs and give them to the % of people who would take them.

now thats politics

with policies like that, I would vote for Missus C =D>

I've been a right wing spliff politician for years.

If you skin up then you start the spliff, the person who's weed it was should automatically get seccies etc etc

Nothing like those lefties taht just butt in on other peoples spliff issues.

where would you stand on "inheritance" then?

i.e. if somebody leaves the gear round at your gaff and doesn't come back for it, at what point do you inherit it...................or should the state inherit it and distribute it to the masses :-k

where would you stand on "inheritance" then?

i.e. if somebody leaves the gear round at your gaff and doesn't come back for it, at what point do you inherit it...................or should the state inherit it and distribute it to the masses :-k

you would fillin form br4557y

' notice to claim possesion and destroy'

you fill it in, have the stuff they left and if they ever return to get it back you wave the form under their nose, and direct them to the small print that states

*please note that the previous owner must reimburse the current owner for costs incurred and emotional trauma suffered due to the unlawful leaving of substances on their property. the current owner has the right to dispose of the items in question in any many they deem appropriate*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.