Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Ham how many?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you sell out home and away every week then its a bit daft to pap on about attendances. Is just differing degrees of can't be arsed-ness

You lot can't be arsed to come up here, we are even less arsed about going down there.

Guest hadleighhammer
Unless you sell out home and away every week then its a bit daft to pap on about attendances. Is just differing degrees of can't be arsed-ness

You lot can't be arsed to come up here, we are even less arsed about going down there.

So that's why when in the cup we took over 6,000 and would have taken more if your club hadn't stopped taking bookings of people who hadn't got a booking histroy.

Quite funny really that those teams with sh*t support say their not fussed and don't care :-$ , while those teams who have a good following such as us, Man U, Newcastle, Sp*rs, Man City, Sunderland and others are proud of it.

So that's why when in the cup we took over 6,000 and would have taken more if your club hadn't stopped taking bookings of people who hadn't got a booking histroy.

Quite funny really that those teams with sh*t support say their not fussed and don't care :-$ , while those teams who have a good following such as us, Man U, Newcastle, Sp*rs, Man City, Sunderland and others are proud of it.

So you can take 6000 one week, barely 1500 another week?

As I said differing degrees of not arsed-ness.

Guest yossi yossi benayoun
Bolton are better than west ham

- FACT -

"west ham have more than bolton" means NOTHIN

"bolton are better than west ham" means EVERYTHIN

I'll tell you what gary neville, once that fat bastard of a manager of yours fucks off to either England, god forbid or Newcastle, you'll disapear of the footballing radar again, ragging hell we were getting more press coverage when we were in the CCC and thats a FACT.

You were fcuk all before that prick took charge, but thanks to his, "i'll make Bolton the wimbledon of the north" strategy, we could never beat that lot either btw, you have become succesful, dreadful to watch, as your huge gates will testify, but succesful, but trust me you'll be going backwards as soon as he leaves cos i can't see any other manager being willing to turn out the dross that old lard arse as been.

So enjoy your 15 mins of fame won't ya.

- FACT -

I'll tell you what gary neville, once that fat bastard of a manager of yours fucks off to either England, god forbid or Newcastle, you'll disapear of the footballing radar again, ragging hell we were getting more press coverage when we were in the CCC and thats a FACT.

You were fcuk all before that prick took charge, but thanks to his, "i'll make Bolton the wimbledon of the north" strategy, we could never beat that lot either btw, you have become succesful, dreadful to watch, as your huge gates will testify, but succesful, but trust me you'll be going backwards as soon as he leaves cos i can't see any other manager being willing to turn out the dross that old lard arse as been.

Cock. :-({|=

Every one of the teams you mention are from CITIES,we are a TOWN team. Plus most of them (with the exception of Sunderland and Wet Spam) have loads of glory hunting latch on fans from all over the country.

• Members

- FACT -

Dreadful to fukn watch!! We were fcuking awesome on Saturday and wiped you out first half with not a long ball to be seen. Disappear off the footballing radar you thick red ginger? When was the last time you were ina lower division to us you cockhead? Fairly recently I believe.

By the way, we were on the footballing radar before a Wet spam even existed. Founder members of the Football League matey and don't you forget it. Seen some shiyte written on here but you win the prize you feckin gobshiyte.

- FACT -

Dreadful to fukn watch!! We were fcuking awesome on Saturday and wiped you out first half with not a long ball to be seen. Disappear off the footballing radar you thick red ginger? When was the last time you were ina lower division to us you cockhead? Fairly recently I believe.

By the way, we were on the footballing radar before a Wet spam even existed. Founder members of the Football League matey and don't you forget it. Seen some shiyte written on here but you win the prize you feckin gobshiyte.

Don't rise to the bitter jibes.

By the way, am I the only one who didn't think we were actually great on Saturday? Agreed it was a good performance, but I think we've turned out better games this season. West Ham were absolutely alehouse and made it easy for us. Pardew is about as tactically astute as Phil Neal.

Guest hammers

- FACT -

You have finished above us for the past 3 seasons but prior to that you hadnt finished above us in the league since 1980.

We have only spent 8 seasons outside the top flight since 1958 and have never been outside the top 2 divisions ever.

The past few seasons, you have been better than us no question but what about the 40 years before then??

• Moderators
[

uote=mickbrown]

Even Crewe brought more than that on a Wednesday night last season!

Was that game live on BBC?

Are we remotely arsed?

Why are you replying then?

Fact is' date=' there will be empty seats in both ends tonight[/quote']

Of course there will but there would have been empty seats in your end even if it wasnt on the box.

But your end would have been full?

If it wasnt on Tv, then it would have been close to full.

Blackburn in the last round wasn't on TV

Attendance: 23,700

Guest hammers
[quote=mickbrown

Are we remotely arsed?

Fact is' date=' there will be empty seats in both ends tonight[/quote]

Of course there will but there would have been empty seats in your end even if it wasnt on the box.

But tonights game is on TV and we have already shifted 25k.

If tonights game wasnt on the box then you would have brought at least 800 and we would have almost sold out IMO.

Guest hammers
oh shut up u tit

blah blah couple of seasons ago blah blah shine your shoes govn'r blah blah

If you saw someone typing that shit out you would laugh at them!

:zz :zz :zz

Guest hammers
would you rather have:

a) great past, no future

B) no past, great future

c) medicore past and future?

The Wanderers are coming up the hill boys

Can I phone a friend?

Which one are you then!?

• Moderators
[

uote=mickbrown]

Are we remotely arsed?

Fact is' date=' there will be empty seats in both ends tonight[/quote']

If tonights game wasnt on the box then you would have brought at least 800 and we would have almost sold out IMO.

is this because we're a big draw and effectively this is your cup final?

just asking like

because otherwise I don't see the difference

Guest hammers
[quote=mickbrown
E

en Crewe brought more than that on a Wednesday night last season!

Are we remotely arsed?

Fact is' date=' there will be empty seats in both ends tonight[/quote]

is this because we're a big draw and effectively this is your cup final?

just asking like

because otherwise I don't see the difference

Its our most important game of the season, yes and thats what probably bringing them out tonight. Shame its on the box as it would have been nice to have a full house for an FA Cup tie (cant remember last time we had that!)

Would love a good cup run and we are bloody well due one.

• Site Supporter
Its our most important game of the season, yes and thats what probably bringing them out tonight. Shame its on the box as it would have been nice to have a full house for an FA Cup tie (cant remember last time we had that!)

Would love a good cup run and we are bloody well due one.

So, what you're saying is pretty much what we're saying! Can't wait until tommorrow. No more Hammers!

• Moderators

finally hammers, we understand one another

you can now probably see why

a) we had a crap gate for the home leg

B) we will bring a crap turnout tonight, yet

c) we took 4000 to Marseille

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.