Anelka Rumour Part 1

Andybwfc

• Moderators
i'll say it again

the 8 million has probably kick started diouf

anelkas goals will come

sam won't sell, through choice

it's an admission that the first time he's had big momney, he's got it wrong

if you're saying that it's a good signing because it's kick started diouf, what do we do next time diouf loses interest?

think it's b??ll??cks myself

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The win at Newcastle (orchastrated by Anelka) is worth more than that alone you buffoon.

Sticks and stones!

Granted he had one of his more effective games, but ???orchastrated???, as you so eloquently put it, is a bit strong. Campo was influential, Diouf played well, and we???d have been sunk without Titus Bramble.

As I've said before, it isn't Anelka's fault. However, if we're not going to use him, we may as well lose him.

That would be a shame.

He is quality - do not disagree but we need goals

He needs time as do his team mates - for me 10 games is enough

Then we become a better team - one man does not make a team

Stop being such a set of moaning, impatient bitches - ??8M shortens the patient period

The list of players that have improved exponentially after a slow start is endless - see below

I can think of an equally long list of players who have not.

Starter for 10:

Jardel.

Your turn (and I bet you run out of names before me!!)

Sticks and stones!

Granted he had one of his more effective games, but ???orchastrated???, as you so eloquently put it, is a bit strong. Campo was influential, Diouf played well, and we???d have been sunk without Titus Bramble.

As I've said before, it isn't Anelka's fault. However, if we're not going to use him, we may as well lose him.

That would be a shame.

Campo was good and Bramble as reliable (for the away team) as ever, but I'm sure we'd not have won that game without Anelka. Which is worth alot.

We are using him, maybe not to his full potential. The question is, if we do that, just to fit in with him, do we lose something from elsewhere from the switch in formation / personnel that would mean overall we're less effective? And that's one for Sam and Sammy.

Personally, I'm just fed up of the whinging and particularly the "get rid of Anelka" muppets.

Yatesy:

He is quality - do not disagree but we need goals - No, we need to win games. Who scores is largely irrelevant and we're more likely to win with Anelka in the team than without

He needs time as do his team mates - for me 10 games is enough - In those 10 games, he's contributed much more than Borgetti etc, even though he hasn't scored.

Then we become a better team - one man does not make a team - Exactly, see above

Stop being such a set of moaning, impatient bitches - ??8M shortens the patient period - Why? It aint your money. Would it have been OK if we bought him for ??2m?

The list of players that have improved exponentially after a slow start is endless - see below - His overall play is fine. The guy is a current French international FFS. All he needs is a bit of confidence

Bolton fans - Dont know they're born

• Moderators
good point at least we only paid ??8m compared to ??30 :rofl: :rofl:

difference is though, they could buy 10 shevchenkos if they wanted

realistically, we've only got one stab at buying an expensive top class finisher

Have been impressed with Anelka's workrate. But ??8.5m for no goals and he

has played over a quarter of a season isn't very good.

Defo agree that it is our system that doesn't suit him though in his defence.

But what striker would fit in with how we play ?

Drogba?

Anyone got a spare ??40 million?

Bolton fans - Dont know they're born

Very good reply that. But it is because I was born a Bolton fan pre-Reebok that I do care.

We have a so called world class centre forward who is not looking like scoring a goal, never mind actually doing it. Like it or not we have paid ??8M for Anelka and I for one, am not afraid to say that he has been a waste of money. Yes he is contributing more team play than we all expected but for a fee of ??8M I want goals, and not just any old goals - I want the winner in a 3-2 game or the only goal in a tight match. The third goal at Walsall is not enough.

One question to ask you, how many games do you give a goalscorer who isn't scoring goals before you expect BSA to change things?

You can hide behind the fact we are 6th in the league but if our current form continues and we in the bottom half by Christmas, will you still be giving our non-scoring record signing your full backing then?

I think not.

but if our current form continues and we in the bottom half by Christmas, will you still be giving our non-scoring record signing your full backing then?

I think not.

That won't happen, if we keep playing the way we have been we will win more than we lose.

Ok this is silly. we are both Mid-table :good:

No we are mid-table you are top 6.....AT THE MOMENT!

maybe right but we are a better team than everton on recent performances/results against the peoples club.

::::::::lol::::::::

Grasp at them straws mate.

Man city have a better record against Chealsa than Chelsea do against City.....does that mean.....!!

No we are mid-table you are top 6.....AT THE MOMENT!

:::::::::lol:::::::::

Grasp at them straws mate.

Man city have a better record against Chealsa than Chelsea do against City.....does that mean.....!!

o.k.then your the better team ::::::::lol:::::::: , but we are still above you, yet again :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.