Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Ticket Prices

Horwich

I also like the pledge that Season Ticket holders will enjoy discounted admission to European and Domestic Cup ties at The Reebok when the oppostion allows a price reduction.

Don't think that has been mentioned yet!

Can't argue at my ticket at ?409 and junior's at ?99 for the lofty lower.

Will be renewing mine for the 16th year on the trot and the 3rd for my daughter.

No doubt there will be some people who will winge that the prices aren't low enough but you will never please anyone/everyone.

Believe me the clubs marketing department are working flat out to get bums on seats for next season.

They have done the right think by reducing prices for next season, although I think it could have been reduced slightly more with the revenue brought in from leagu positions and tv deals.

It will be interesting to see the figures of those renewing and the 'new' purchases of season tickets. An open and honest figure of progress may benefit both the club and the general public with a 'get your season ticket now before they all sell out as we are approaching 20,000'.

They have done the right think by reducing prices for next season, although I think it could have been reduced slightly more with the revenue brought in from leagu positions and tv deals.

Did strike me as a bit odd that mine will be ?409; if they were after attracting new people or old ones back would pitching just under the ?400 mark not have been "psychologically" more advantageous. Again, I dont say that as a criticism from my point of view - its just that it might have made the prices jump out at people a bit more.

Then again, the sum total of what I know about business and marketing could be written on a budgie's bollocks, so I could well be wrong :roll: :roll:

Did strike me as a bit odd that mine will be ?409; if they were after attracting new people or old ones back would pitching just under the ?400 mark not have been "psychologically" more advantageous. Again, I dont say that as a criticism from my point of view - its just that it might have made the prices jump out at people a bit more.

Then again, the sum total of what I know about business and marketing could be written on a budgie's bollocks, so I could well be wrong :roll: :roll:

I think for a lot of people the magic ?20 a game was what they were wanting. But still the club should be praise for what they have done. Its a start, and recent signs show they are listening more. But for me there is a long way to go still.

• Moderators
Believe me the clubs marketing department are working flat out to get bums on seats for next season.

It will be interesting to see the figures of those renewing and the 'new' purchases of season tickets. An open and honest figure of progress may benefit both the club and the general public with a 'get your season ticket now before they all sell out as we are approaching 20,000'.

They made one huge song and dance about prices 2 months ago, I'd hardly call that working flat out. If that was your sole output, in the real world you'd be flat out on your arse.

Can't argue with the kids tickets at 99 quid, ?5 odd a game. I remember paying nearly a fiver at Burden Park when I was a nipper.

Agreed, ?99 for kids is a great idea. I seem to remember my ST when I was about 15 was ?58, but that was in c1988..............although I did get to see such players as Steve Thompson, Trevor Morgan, Ian Stevens and Julian Darby :good:

Agreed, ?99 for kids is a great idea. I seem to remember my ST when I was about 15 was ?58, but that was in c1988..............although I did get to see such players as Steve Thompson, Trevor Morgan, Ian Stevens and Julian Darby :good:

West Lower Family - 1 Adult & 1 Child - Including Lifeline & Early Payment Discounts - no transaction fee - was ?456. This Year ?410, which equates to 10% + an extra 40p.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.