Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fao All Wimmin Shopping

Ani

Just a quick hint.

When you have been round the shop and then then pushed your trolley to the bit where someone adds up what you have bought and eveything gets put in carrier bags them man/women who has done this will tell you how much it all costs and then....................................

you have to pay !!!

this should not be a big surprise and if you really concentrate hard, just like when wwatching corrie or deciding what wash cycle to use, it is possible to have your purse out and then your payment card ready to hand over.

if oyu stand there waiting they wil still ask they will not forget, even it a feloow 'sister' on the tills.

You notice sometimes a man in the queue behind you, they will be carrying two crates of beer and will already know how much they are paying and have the money ready to hand over.

be prepared ladies be prepared

Ani, I have to agree with you.

How about supermarkets bringing in an 'unsociable night'? You know how some have 'pensioners morning' & 'singles' nights'? Well how about a 'I really don't want to have a conversation with you, I just want to pick up a few small items and get out as soon a possible, evening'?

As most pensioners don't have jobs to go to, then why not restrict them to shopping only between the hours of 02:00 and 05:00 - that way they don't get in the way of us normal folk. It also has the benefit of making sure they are only on the road when most decent folk are tucked up in bed.

As soon as people reach 60-65 they should be forced to operate in "nocturnal hours" so we don't have to be infuriated by their slowness and acrid stench

Anyone with more than two coupons should immediately be sent to a hard labour prison somewhere in siberia..

same goes for people who have a trolley full of only the stickered out of date garbage..

you know the sort..

sat waiting for the bread sticks to be reduced 10 p and the buy them on mass...

:angry:

P?kis taking about 15 baskets to the hand basket section in Morrisons on COR are annoying too, like you wouldn't f?cking notice. Luckily for them the staff are all abduls, so they didn't mind :angry:

Women who take an eternity bagging up their goods & then trying to give the exact money with their change :angry:

I hate food shopping.

Guest The Special One
Just go to a better class of supermarket then? Easy solution.

Hark at rich b?tch, I prefer aldi myself

why not restrict them to shopping only between the hours of 02:00 and 05:00 - that way they don't get in the way of us normal folk.

Because the only other people who are shopping at that time are smackrats buying tinfoil. The mugging rate would rocket. The best thing for old folk to do, really, would be to die a day after retirement. 'Twould save the rest of society a lot of trouble and prevent them from being mugged.

Why bother - More Reasons is only 2 mins away.

M&S is beneath me too

• Site Supporter

didnt someone post on here a while back the list of which supermarkets paid the most for the best produce?

werent morrisons no 1?

didnt someone post on here a while back the list of which supermarkets paid the most for the best produce?

werent morrisons no 1?

Maybe, but I just find it a scutty place to shop. Tesco's & Ocado for convenience for me. :good:

Listen up and listen good.

Do your shopping on't Internet.

No knobheads yapping in the aisles blocking your way.

No Kids running riot.

No dirty smelly fuckers looking for the out of date shite.

No queing to get off the car park.

Takes a max of 30 mins.

This is the future, I've tried it and I god damn like it...........So gimme a 'Hell Yeah'.....Halleujah Brothers and Sisters

Tesco or Asda.

ST

Grabbing technology by the horns

Guest The Special One

No Kids running riot.

Takes a max of 30 mins.

This is the future, I've tried it and I god damn like it...........So gimme a 'Hell Yeah'.....Halleujah Brothers and Sisters

Tesco or Asda.

ST

We do online shopping with Asda

The only downside is that missus c gets carried away and blows the budget

Lazy f?ckers, don't you enjoy choosing the checkout with the fit looking students on there, even if it has the biggest queue?! :blink:

No Kids running riot.

Takes a max of 30 mins.

Tesco or Asda.

ST

you mean it is cheaper ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.