Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2nd Leg On Tv?

magic legs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Doubt it - there aren't 5,000 in the whole of the UK that have Setana!

There is no way the crowd will be anywhere near 20,000:

On getting our ?5 tickets we have taken the opportunity to move from the ESU to ESL for this game. Even though we wanted 7 seats together, we had a free pick of many spare seats bang on the half way line.

12k i reckon

I dont really know what that "Silly Sally" means :D so Im sorry if I insulted anyone ;)

I have never been so insulted in all my life. How dare you come on here with your Silly Sallys. You can f?ck right off for that. I never want to speak to you ever again and I'm glad now that you weren't allowed on the plane over here.

Just joined setanta sports, cheaper than a flight back for the game to night. Minimum contract time is 2 months as you have to give 30 days notice plus you get charged a ?10 joining fee which is (probably) payable every time you cancel and then join up again. ?30 in all not bad at all.

SKin

• Site Supporter
Just joined setanta sports, cheaper than a flight back for the game to night. Minimum contract time is 2 months as you have to give 30 days notice plus you get charged a ?10 joining fee which is (probably) payable every time you cancel and then join up again. ?30 in all not bad at all.

SKin

It seems a rip-off to me. ?40 they quoted this morning, ?10 connection and a 3 month sign in. All this and there are no other Bolton games scheduled for next couple of months

It seems a rip-off to me. ?40 they quoted this morning, ?10 connection and a 3 month sign in. All this and there are no other Bolton games scheduled for next couple of months

What are you doing ringing up.

The last time I checked you had my tickets for tonight :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.