Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What Do You Love About Bolton Wanderers

Guest JacksonLSL

• Members

After reading the first post in this thread, I thought I'd stumbled into t'footy section of Bunty for girls. FFS, is there a WWays dingleberry section and has one escaped?

Skins post brought me back to planet Earth :rofl:

My affliction is down to the influence of my grandfather who was on the Embankment when 33 died and the stories he told me about the legend that is BWFC. My fathers hero worship of Nat. The unforgettable experiences of following BWFC up and down the country come rain, hail or snow through thick and thin (mainly thin); never giving an inch on the terraces through the mental years; the inescapable fact that BWFC represents the soul and the spirit of our town and being as proud as fcuk of both.

MY KIDS ARE WATCHING EMMERDALE AND CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I NEARLY DROPPED THE LAPTOP LAUGHING AT THIS POST,POSS ONE OF THE DAFTEST EVER IN MY SHORTIME ON THIS FORUM. CWP,NO BALLS TRAF AND UNDERPANTS OR HAIRYPANTS (CANT REMEMBER YOUR ID) YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO SOME QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT, I NEED TO MEET SOME OF YOU LOT ON AN AWAY DAY FULL OF CARLING,THINK IT COULD MAKE FOR A FUN FILLED DAY OUT!!!!!!

PLUS THE GUY WHO SPENT ?400 ON PHYSIO, FAF THE LOT OF YOU.

APOLOGIES TO WHOEVER CONTRIBUTED TO THIS MADNESS WHO I HAVENT MENTIONED :good: BUT CANT REMEMBER ALL YOU NAMES....

Edited by MOOSE36

• 2 weeks later...
thats a fair point my friend

I used to like getting my chip barms from "rice 'n easy across road frum Burnden but...............

Apologies in advance if it was some kind of strange disease or affliction....but does anyone remember (what I found rather striking at the time) how large the Chinese lass's head was that served you?

dISCUSS.

I used to like getting my chip barms from "rice 'n easy across road frum Burnden but...............

Apologies in advance if it was some kind of strange disease or affliction....but does anyone remember (what I found rather striking at the time) how large the Chinese lass's head was that served you?

dISCUSS.

like a melon on a tooth pick, that f##ker had its own moon.

in her defence, she had a proportionate face

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.