Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Are We Being Ripped Off ?

BWFCOLINH58

As you say we are easy to rip off cos they know we will pay it. Barcelona were at home last sunday and the cheapest seat was 16euros (lasd from work went) and as it wasnt full you could sit on 2nd ties instead of 4th. I went v Deportivo La Coruna last year and Lavante season before and have never paid more then 30 euros (about ?23)

atletico-madrid-vicente-calderon-stadium.jpg

I'm not sure about being ripped off tbh.

The ticket prices for bog-standard league games are quite high too.

3/4 of the ground is a bowl design with 4 pricing levels:

Behind the goals and working backwards you'd expect to pay 28 Euro, 36 Euro, 30 Euro and 26 Euro right at the back.

Their equivalent of the East Stand (still part of the bowl) is 46E, 54E, 40E and 36E.

The main stand is 54E, 64E, 54E and 42E with VIP tickets available at the lower 2 levels at 76E and 80E.

They are asking us for ?33 apparently, which is 42 euro at current exchange rates.

So, if we're in one of the sides of the ground, it's probably about right.

I asked the club about this when we went to Macedonia and Belgrade and they said that UEFA set the ticket prices and it has fcuk all to do with BWFC.

<_<

The clubs themselves set the ticket prices and BWFC have absolutely no influence in what another club charges.

• Moderators
The clubs themselves set the ticket prices and BWFC have absolutely no influence in what another club charges.

aye, it's the home team that sets them

eg: Plovdiv - our away tickets were about 5 times more than the home fans tickets for obvious reasons

• Site Supporter
I asked the club about this when we went to Macedonia and Belgrade and they said that UEFA set the ticket prices and it has fcuk all to do with BWFC.

<_<

By which token UEFA must have said, "Boltoners are quite poor so we'll let them all in at ?5 each and a quid for kids."

I'd say the club has a lot to do with priceing of tickets!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.