Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trouble In Spain

bwfcy2k

Baton charge at gate 21 was just behind me. I was at front of queue getting crushed and the cnuts not letting anyone through.

i was by you by sounds of it in the queue that didn't move. we were shouting back to stop pushing. some lads tried pushing in to the right at the front. i have lots on video in the aftermath but until i get into work to charge my camera battery up on monday i won't know quality of it. i was tw.tted on the back when on the floor and managed to get up and to the back near our very brave orange warriors as they stood watching, and out of the way. i got some spic camera crew to film me as i shouted into the camera about all spic coppers being w1nkers or words to that effect. bit hazy about what i actually said.

i got in via the next turnstile and got let back into 21 under the stand through a gate in the railings. as i did so the spanish dibble ran up the stairs cracking anything that was or wasn't moving. if i'd had a gun i would have used it and helped the poor bloke just walking up the stairs not doing nothing and then being beaten from behind.

ended up sat where the spics 'vacated' their section in front of us. if anyone wants their blood stained programme left behind around there i have it and owe you 5 euros.

Sure, my season ticket is below where you guys were... The bottles being thrown at the atleti fans in my section didn?t come from the atleti fans or the police...

When things kicked off inside the stadium about 80% of the bolton fans went to the back of the stand... the other 20% went for both the police and throwing just about anything they could at whoever they could... For that reason I say no one comes out with any credit and there?s a lot to be learnt... The Spanish lass next to me narowly avoided a white plastic seat that came from the upper stand... hence free for all between: Ultras vs Police, Police vs Bolton, Bolton vs Atelti fans and finally Ultras vs Bolton.... One big f?n free for all.

I?m not going to defend anyone however whiter than white is not the case for everyone there last night.... As for who started it... Both bolton and Atleti fans are saying it was the police!

Cheers for your help in the build up to the game and all that...... but now you're just spouting shite.

Guest The Special One
Cheers for your help in the build up to the game and all that...... but now you're just spouting shite.

He's right

Ultras came round to the Bolton end before the game all tooled up and Bolton ran them then the same ultras were spotted in a bar after the game and came unstuck

Thats what I heard

Just couldn't believe that the Atletico yobbos were the other side of a small metal fence next to our exit gangway. That was the start of the trouble. The police just hit anyone on the gangway with their batons. I think that they lost their cool as a very serious incident could have happened if the 2 sets of fans hadn't been separated.

I was in the thick of that queue and just managed to shift sidewards as the first horse came in. It was total luck that the pig had his batton in his right hand and I was on the left of his horse that saved us.

Did anybody get a view from inside the ground of it or had you all been cleared away from the balconies?

We got moved from the Balconies, I was watching people make their way in...

I hadn't realised what the police were behaving like until that point, when I got pushed and sent into the seats. No need for it, they only had to ask. But I don't see the point in arguing with them, they'll only hit you. You won't win.

Can't decide whether they were edgy and afraid or just outright c?nts

We got moved from the Balconies, I was watching people make their way in...

I hadn't realised what the police were behaving like until that point, when I got pushed and sent into the seats. No need for it, they only had to ask. But I don't see the point in arguing with them, they'll only hit you. You won't win.

Can't decide whether they were edgy and afraid or just outright c?nts

Yeah that's the phrase i'd use

Three of their lads started spouting after the game......didn't take long before they were on the deck getting a kicking.....in the end they were saved by the riot piggies.

• Moderators
This puts the thread about our orange coated warriors into perspective doesnt it?

I'm pretty sure that if they also thought they could get away with it, the orange warriors would behave exactly the same.

Were they the 3 lads on the right hand side of the road near Piramides station?

One of them said " Are you hooligans?There are 3 of us and we will fight you all"

A comical moment i thought,because with the number of Bolton fans about there was only going to be one outcome.

Yep.....I was unable to join in as I was with 'er indoors and her parents....shame really.

One of them said " Are you hooligans?There are 3 of us and we will fight you all"

A comical moment i thought,because with the number of Bolton fans about there was only going to be one outcome.

yeah they also had a load hidden round corner with knives walked back then thought better of it but glad someone sorted them but the station was puerto toledo not piramides

I wonder if they were the same 3 dago dicks trying to have a go at any Bolton fan, on our way to Toledo metro station?,

They threw a wheelie bin at us - funny as fcuk when we just stepped out of the way and shouted "Ole" followed by a "oooooo" whilst we were holding imaginary handbags ::::::lol:::::: - they couldn't seem to get their heads round that, it was supposed to be their big night when 3 of 'em "took on the English" and everyone just laughed at them, we'd seen some lads get involved in a bit of "toe to toe" 2 minutes earlier, and the riot police were only interested in cracking one set of heads -ours.

These 3 were either fookin stupid or they had plenty of bottle.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

yeah they also had a load hidden round corner with knives walked back then thought better of it but glad someone sorted them but the station was puerto toledo not piramides

Apparently the usual trick is for a couple of them to offer to take you all on and then promptly leg it as you chase them round the corner only to be confronted with a couple of hundred ultras waiting to ambush you.

Apparently the usual trick is for a couple of them to offer to take you all on and then promptly leg it as you chase them round the corner only to be confronted with a couple of hundred ultras waiting to ambush you.

You have been reading those hooligan books haven't you? :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.