Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Daftest Bolton Fans.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bob da plumber
Matt BWFC, was on the Sweeny, lads living in Blackpool now. Alky Malk, last seen in Manc the other night.

Matts in Bolton [ Egerton] came to Lisbon last week with me and been to nearly all the European matches with me we share a room usually he doesnt have his spraycan anymore

but practices folding brown paper {orifeckingami) and popping bubblewrap which he brings for the occasssion during my sleeping hours.

He goes away matches a lot and disgises himself as a pensioner for the concession and will turn up at the lower west should a free ticket be on offer.

Alky malc living up Park Road built me a wall last year and its still up after all these winds catches public transport to outlying towns where hes not yet barred for a drink dressed quite smartly too

Who was the heavy rocker with long ginger hair?

Remember him collapsing at Rotherham and being stretchered out.

Jimmy? Did ask about him on here a bit back. I don't think he bothers now. Never struck me as being a nutter though, seemed fairly passive to me. He did live up the top end of Bury Rd because I repaired his telephone line once. He ended up in hospital in Germany when he went over for the Euro Championships. Daft bastard had been up 48hrs and he thought he was driving on the wrong side of the road :rofl:

Would like to know if he's still about and if he ever did wash that denim jacket.

I stood on his toes once in the paddock and he put me in a headlock and nearly

strangled me. Bully. I know who you mean.

I remember him, the game at arsenal when we beat them in the FA cup, I got some chips at half time and I was sat next to him and he kept pinching em out of thje tray. Didnt mind tho he was alright :roll:

I remember him, the game at arsenal when we beat them in the FA cup, I got some chips at half time and I was sat next to him and he kept pinching em out of thje tray. Didnt mind tho he was alright :roll:

I, Good guy really one of the boys in the old days.

Edited by M G WHITES

Jimmy? Did ask about him on here a bit back. I don't think he bothers now. Never struck me as being a nutter though, seemed fairly passive to me. He did live up the top end of Bury Rd because I repaired his telephone line once. He ended up in hospital in Germany when he went over for the Euro Championships. Daft bastard had been up 48hrs and he thought he was driving on the wrong side of the road :rofl:

Would like to know if he's still about and if he ever did wash that denim jacket.

Jimmy can sometimes be found in the Hen & Chickens.

Finchy looks EXACTLY the same as he did 25yrs ago. Its as if he's been cloned. Even his clothes are the same as last time i saw him!

i remember coming back from norwich with me, al ,mounts and a lad called dave ,we ran off the road into a ditch and the finch was silent(for once) thought he was dead .then a guy came over and asked us if we were ok ,it was only a copper off duty ,dave was trying to talk to him and the finch was in the back shouting abuse how we got away with it i don't no,also my mrs and mrs finch at the time went to belvue dogs and there was a phone at the meal table to take bets and he phoned up to say a n**ger had served him his soup and he was not going to eat it ,mrs mc.google looked at me as much to say why have you arranged a night out with this guy :roll:

Finchy looks EXACTLY the same as he did 25yrs ago. Its as if he's been cloned. Even his clothes are the same as last time i saw him!

Finchy is a big mate of mine (unfortunately) and if anyone wants his mobile just PM me

His cloths are the same as 25 years ago and so are his jokes. He drinks in the Rag on H/well rd coz i thinks he's banned again from the cricket club for being a ginger dwarf

Edited by mannyroad58

Finchy is a big mate of mine (unfortunately) and if anyone wants his mobile just PM me

His cloths are the same as 25 years ago and so are his jokes. He drinks in the Rag on H/well rd coz i thinks he's band again from the cricket club for being a ginger dwarf

drummer? singer? guitarist? any clues?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.