Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Sunday

Neither,the cricket seemed a good idea at the time but i would rather stay home and watch us avoid relegation/go down on TV.

I intend to be at OT for the big one on Monday night though.

might do the cricket now we're safe........ only problem (as I see it) - is that a day at the cricket is usually messy, very messy..... and I was hoping to start my rehab program this weekendish.

Edited by Smiley

Gave my freebies to my oldies, so it'll be a top afternoon with a few drinks, Jeff & SS2 for me!

Jeff's not on.

He doesn't work on Sundays. That Ed Chamberlin bloke's on instead.

Jeff's not on.

He doesn't work on Sundays. That Ed Chamberlin bloke's on instead.

Thanks for the info. Booo, rubbish. I might need to go into town for a drink and watch the match now.

Gutted!

I'll be at the cricket.

Hoping for a win win situation...hope to watch the match on a screen under the A stand...if we win brilliant but if we lose and it means Chelsea win the league then I'm not ashamed to say brilliant again, watching the scum lose the title and probably surrounded by loads of em as well could be quite hilarious.

I'll be at the cricket.

Hoping for a win win situation...hope to watch the match on a screen under the A stand...if we win brilliant but if we lose and it means Chelsea win the league then I'm not ashamed to say brilliant again, watching the scum lose the title and probably surrounded by loads of em as well could be quite hilarious.

I was praying for rain so that I could nip under the stand, or go over the road, to watch the match - then I rememberd where I'll be. The chances of our game being on anywhere around that place is nil.

I'll be at the cricket.

Why would folk from Surrey, Kent, Devon and Ireland etc.... be at a Lancs vs Yorks cricket match? :pardon:

Why would folk from Surrey, Kent, Devon and Ireland etc.... be at a Lancs vs Yorks cricket match? :pardon:
you obviously don't know about the pulling power of a Lancs v Yorkies cricket match.
I was praying for rain so that I could nip under the stand, or go over the road, to watch the match - then I rememberd where I'll be. The chances of our game being on anywhere around that place is nil.
gonna take my own remote control and keep changing channel on one of em... :::::lol:::::

Well your prayers were answered...but The chances of our game being on anywhere around that place is nil. o ye of little faith. I didn't realise all those around us watching that screen were also Bolton fans until we scored.

Was a great day for the cricket also...apart from getting drenched!!

FW Why were you drinking Pimm's when every other bugger was on Larger?

As for that downpour, that came just at the right time if you ask me, just before KO at Stamford Bridge drinks.gif

Did you notice that Yorkie girl FW? you know, the one with big gazongers. She got plenty of grief everytime she got up to go somewhere. And that was priceless when her boyfriend started to be a bit of a cock and them 9 year old kids started singing songs about his bald patch rofl.gif

As for the match, it wasn't looking good at one point. I think we were looking at 11 runs per over at one stage. But that figure could be wrong because the lager was taking effect. Anyway, always good beating that lot from over there.

Undies cricket JCL.

FW Why were you drinking Pimm's when every other bugger was on Larger?

As for that downpour, that came just at the right time if you ask me, just before KO at Stamford Bridge drinks.gif

Did you notice that Yorkie girl FW? you know, the one with big gazongers. She got plenty of grief everytime she got up to go somewhere. And that was priceless when her boyfriend started to be a bit of a cock and them 9 year old kids started singing songs about his bald patch rofl.gif

As for the match, it wasn't looking good at one point. I think we were looking at 11 runs per over at one stage. But that figure could be wrong because the lager was taking effect. Anyway, always good beating that lot from over there.

Undies cricket JCL.

Got tickets for the 20/20.

Friday June 6th,i think,us v them that should be a ding dong do.Anyone eles going?

Edited by M G WHITES

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.